August 5th, the eighth day of the seventh lunar month, Friday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. Taiwan media: the naval performance area of the people’s Liberation Army has been expanded to seven and the time has been extended to the 8th. Japan: on the afternoon of the 4th, the people’s Liberation Army flew four missiles over Taipei. Experts confirm: people’s Liberation Army conventional missiles first pass through Taiwan Island
2. Anhui: for three consecutive years, the enrollment of majors whose employment rate is less than 60% has been suspended.
3. There is a heated discussion about the new speed limit of Nanjing bus: straight 20km/h, left turn 15km/h, right turn 10km/h. Media: buses are not as fast as bicycles, and urban governance is not mechanical.
4. Online celebrity anchor “Rainbow couple” claims to earn more than 4 million a day with goods. Chengdu tax department: has received a report, paid attention to the enterprises involved and intervened in the investigation.
5. A tour guide in Yunnan blackmailed tourists into saying that white-collar workers spent at least 8000 yuan on knowing your home address and ID number. The local tourism bureau was involved in the investigation.
6. Xinzhou District, Shangrao, Jiangxi stipulates that business content cannot appear on the signboards at the door of merchants. The merchant said it was unreasonable, and the Urban Administration Bureau: unified provisions in the document.
7. Meituan: mobike deposit can be refunded through the relevant guidelines of Meituan App. Ofo is not allowed because it is not the business to which Meituan belongs.
At noon on the 8th and 4th, a vehicle in Tianjin lost control and fell into a river after colliding with a minibus running a red light, killing four people in the car. Eyewitness: the body of the car was almost submerged. The driver of the minibus running the red light has been controlled on the spot.
9. British media: Softbank Corp. this year has sold & # 34; sold ahead of time; about 30% of Ali’s position, cashing out $22 billion; Alibaba’s revenue in the last quarter was 205.56 billion yuan, and net profit fell 50% from the same period last year
10. Foreign media: the US Senate approved the application of Finland and Sweden to join NATO; the Russian Ministry of Defense: is studying the possibility of USAID’s involvement in the production of coronavirus
11. Foreign media: scientists recorded that the earth’s rotation accelerated abnormally on June 29, less than 24 hours a day, with a minimum of 1.59 milliseconds, which was caused by global warming or global warming. Chandler wobble & # 34
12. The foreign ministers of Japan, the G7 and the European Union issued a Taiwan-related statement saying that China had raised tensions and caused regional instability, and called for not to change the status quo in the Taiwan Strait. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: the dream of the great powers should wake up. The Chinese side will no longer arrange for the Chinese and Japanese foreign ministers to meet in Phnom Penh, and Japan is not qualified to comment on Taiwan-related issues.
13. The Bank of England raised interest rates by 50 basis points from 1.25% to 1.75%, the biggest increase in 27 years, saying the UK would enter recession in the fourth quarter.
14. Germany: delivered for repair & # 34; Nord Stream-1mm 34; turbines can be delivered to Russia. Foreign media: the German prime minister took a photo & # 34; begged & # 34; Putin quickly received the turbine. Russia: unable to retrieve the turbines stranded in Germany due to Western sanctions.
15. Foreign media: former Mexican President Nieto is being investigated for unjust enrichment and money laundering and is likely to sue in the coming months.
[whisper] A little more effort every day, nothing else, just in order to have more choices in the future, choose the little days of Yunjuanyunshu, choose your own life, and choose the people you like.