2022年8月5日 星期五 农历七月初八
Friday, August 5th, 2022, the eighth day of the seventh lunar month.
1. The Ministry of Education: take more measures to attract more college graduates to teach in grass-roots schools.
2. The meteorological station continues to issue high temperature yellow warning: it is expected that today, Chongqing, north-central Zhejiang and other localities can reach more than 40 ℃.
3. Yumang, the first terrestrial ecosystem carbon monitoring satellite in China, was successfully launched.
4. Qingdao, Shandong: there is no negative record of nucleic acid test within 4 days, that is, “bright yellow card”.
5. Hainan: fishermen in the province must complete nucleic acid testing five times a week and report back to Hong Kong for testing.
6. Anhui: for three consecutive years, the enrollment of majors whose employment rate is less than 60% has been suspended.
7. Taiyuan: the first batch of courier employees completed the vocational skills grade examination, which was attended by a total of 100 people.
8. The online celebrity “Rainbow couple” claimed to have made a net profit of 4 million yuan a day with goods, and the tax department intervened in the investigation.
9, cricket, motorcycle, break dance and other nine candidates to enter the 2028 Los Angeles Olympic Games.
10. After sleeping for more than 6000 years, the Fagladar volcano in Iceland began to erupt again.
11. Our conventional missiles crossed the island for the first time.
12. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the ROK: pay close attention to the developments in the Taiwan Strait and always adhere to the one-China position.
13. Japanese media: the shooting of Abe suspect may be sentenced to life, and the status of former prime minister does not affect the verdict.
14. Turkey’s inflation rate jumped to nearly 80% in July, a 24-year high.
15. The Bank of England raised interest rates by 50 basis points for the first time in nearly 30 years, and the benchmark interest rate rose to 1.75%.
[whispers] Truth is only within range, dignity is only above the sword.