互联网早报 – 8月3日 星期三 – 贵州茅台上半年净赚298亿元，首款国产新冠口服药正式投产，苹果4.45亿美元买下惠普园区
✦ OPPO Watch 3系列官宣：全球首发高通骁龙W5可穿戴平台
1、OPPO Watch 3系列官宣：全球首发高通骁龙W5可穿戴平台
5、微软Xbox Game Pass八月第一批新增游戏公布：《幽灵行动：荒野》《双点校园》等
“Alipay responds to the change of legal person and chairman of Alipay (China): normal corporate governance measures
Guizhou Moutai semi-annual report 2022: revenue of 57.617 billion yuan and net profit of 29.794 billion yuan
Weibo released its first ESG report: invest 1% of advertising resources each year to develop public welfare undertakings.
Official announcement of the OPPO Watch 3 series: the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon W5 wearable platform
Li Xiaopeng joined hands with Aliyun to build the largest self-driving intelligence center in China.
JD.com science and technology: JD.com full scene digital RMB transactions totaled 900 million yuan
The first domestic COVID-19 oral drug azivudine tablets has been officially put into production, with an annual output of 3 billion tablets in the future.
Apple spent $445 million to buy Hewlett-Packard Park, or prepare for speeding up its own development of baseband chips
Important domestic news
1. Alipay responds to the change of legal person and chairman of Alipay (China): normal corporate governance measures
2. The first domestic COVID-19 oral drug Azvudine tablets has been officially put into production in Pingdingshan, with an annual output of 3 billion tablets in the future.
3. Guizhou Moutai released semi-annual report for 2022: revenue of 57.617 billion yuan in the first half of the year increased by 17.38% over the same period last year, and net profit of 29.794 billion yuan increased by 20.85%.
4. Weibo released its first ESG report: invest 1% of advertising resources each year to develop public welfare undertakings.
5. Progress of Ant Commonweal “Digital Mulan” housekeeper training Program: a training base has been set up in four provinces to train 393 housekeepers free of charge.
6. Huawei Hongmeng HarmonyOS 3 multi-device communication sharing support equipment list was announced, and public testing began in September.
7. JD.com Logistics launched the “exclusive solution for prefabricated vegetables” to provide the whole cold chain solution for prefabricated food enterprises.
8. Gree Electric Appliances released Gree Core Intelligent heating Technology to provide efficient heating solution.
9. Changhong Meiling: it is agreed that the holding subsidiary Zhong Ke Meiling will publicly issue shares and be listed on the North Stock Exchange.
10. Shenzhou Yundong and Dr. Peng Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement to jointly empower the digital transformation of Chinese enterprises.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The China Association for Science and Technology and the National Bureau of Rural Revitalization jointly organized the “Science and Technology-assisted Rural Revitalization Action”.
2. The State Administration of traditional Chinese Medicine: it will continue to crack down on false and illegal TCM medical advertisements in a high-pressure situation.
3. National Health Commission: 86% of the county-level regions have set up county-level traditional Chinese medicine hospitals.
4. National Development and Reform Commission: accelerate the recovery of consumption in key areas and vigorously enhance the ability to guarantee energy supply
5. The State Administration of Market Supervision: establish a new energy vehicle accident reporting system and set up a new energy vehicle accident investigation cooperation network.
6. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: carry out special supervision on industrial energy saving in iron and steel, petrochemical, building materials, non-ferrous metal smelting and other industries
7. The Ministry of Agriculture and villages issued the “measures for the selection and training of Local experts in the use of Agricultural Machinery”
8. China Consumer Association: in the first half of the year, the National Consumer Association accepted a total of 551780 consumer complaints, recovering economic losses of 738.63 million yuan for consumers.
9. The first batch of projects in the cluster start-up area of Shaoguan data center of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area hub started centrally.
10. The nucleic acid query sharing service in the Yangtze River Delta has been upgraded. “along with the bid”, you can check the test data records of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui in the past 14 days.
Science and technology communication
1. OPPO Watch 3 series official announcement: the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon W5 wearable platform
2. Zeng Qingjun of China Radio and Television: the national 700MHz base station construction task is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
3. ZTE Corporation: it has launched 6G key technology research and carried out exchanges and cooperation with colleagues in the industry.
4. Shenzhen Mobile and Qiming Star signed the first city-level strategic business agreement.
5. SA: the global market share of Android tablets fell below 50% for the first time in a decade in the second quarter, with Apple’s iPadOS reaching 38%
Entertainment and film tour
1. Logitech G and Tencent Games announced the establishment of a partnership and will jointly launch the cloud game handset.
2. QQ Music has displayed IP territorial information on the user’s home page, information release page and other locations.
3. The full series of the classic chess game “Fantasy” landed on the Steam game platform and will be released on August 9th.
Activision Blizzard had revenue of $1.644 billion in the second quarter and a net profit of $280 million, down 68% from a year earlier.
5. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass announced the first batch of new games in August: “Operation Ghost: wilderness”, “two-Point Campus” and so on.
Finance and finance
1. The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission openly solicited opinions on the measures for the Administration of Information Disclosure of Life Insurance products (draft for soliciting opinions).
2. China Foundation Association: as of the end of June, there were 139 mutual fund management companies in China, with a total net asset value of 26.79 trillion yuan.
3. Guangdong Monetary Authority: support the listing of futures such as carbon emission rights, electric power, commodity index, industrial silicon, polysilicon and lithium in Guangzhou Futures Exchange.
4. The cumulative underwriting amount of China Credit Insurance in the first half of the year reached 445.13 billion US dollars, making a policy “combination fist” to stabilize foreign trade and economy.
5. China Life: it is proposed to contribute no more than 4 billion yuan to participate in the establishment of Guangzhou Xincheng Phase II Industrial Investment Fund Partnership (Limited Partnership), mainly investing in equity assets in the field of inclusive finance.
Housing real estate
1. Huaxia Happiness’s first industry Metro Light Asset Business has landed and has signed an agreement with Pingdingshan High-tech Zone
2. Zhongjiao City Investment Consortium won the bid for Wuhan Junshan Metro production City Fusion Project, with an investment of about 12 billion yuan.
3. Renhe Real Estate Daya Bay Commercial and Residential Project in Huizhou has passed the examination, with a total investment of 520 million yuan.
4. China Natural Forest Protection Group holds hands with Yanda International to jointly develop a health care project in the healthy city of northern Beijing.
5. Overseas Chinese Bank shares: won the bid of 166 million yuan for the integrated project of village sanitation and greening in Zumiao Street, Foshan City, Guangdong Province.
1. Meituan takeout official Xuan Yang Mi became a lifestyle spokesman.
2. The first Costco in Nanjing has officially settled in Jiangning and is expected to be completed in 2024.
3. SUNING made a good start: the passenger flow of the store increased by 112% compared with the same period last year.
4. JD.com ‘s first catch of 500000 jin of seafood during the seven fresh season, and the fastest direct supply of seafood is 16 hours.
Douyin 818Discovery good things Festival will officially open on August 6th, helping merchants to start business in an all-round way
1. Xiaopeng Automobile has joined hands with Aliyun to build the largest self-driving intelligence center in China, which is used for self-driving model training.
2. SAIC: Zhiji Automobile successfully completed the first round of market-oriented financing, with a post-investment valuation of nearly 30 billion yuan.
3. BYD announced its entry into the German and Swedish markets, with the first batch of vehicles delivered in the fourth quarter.
4. Nezha car and BlackBerry official announced cooperation, Nezha S will be equipped with BlackBerry QNX system
5. Pony Zhixing has reached a cooperation with Cao Cao to promote the large-scale landing of self-driving taxis.
6. Xilai cooperated with Shell to build recharging facilities, and the first integrated recharging station was put into operation in Xiamen.
7. Smart Genie # 1 Guan Xuan started delivery in September this year, and the price of the Premium model will increase by 5800 yuan.
8. FAW Red Flag: the first vehicle equipped with modular electric drive assembly has been successfully deactivated by EOL
9. For the first time in the country, Yuanrong launched a completely unmanned road test with a L4 self-driving front loading program.
10. Mavericks Electric has released two new GB electric products, and the incremental market is expected to be further expanded.
Education and training
1. 2023 campus recruitment will be launched in the future, with nearly 200 jobs in five categories, such as live broadcast, content and technology.
2. Ministry of Education: the first batch of national myopia prevention and control bases for children and adolescents will be selected and built.
3. The full training of cadres and teachers in primary and secondary schools in Beijing has been launched, and 40 class hours have been recharged around the theme of “double reduction”.
4. Qingdao: promulgate the first working procedure of educational supervision and accountability in the country.
5. Shanxi: the comprehensive quality evaluation of ordinary senior high school students should implement archival management.
Medical treatment and health
1. Northog officially landed on the gem of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, deeply ploughing clinical CRO to promote new drug research and development.
2. Wachovia New Materials: the technical transformation project of medical and health materials has been completed and put into production, with an annual production capacity of 7920 tons.
3. Genxi Biology has added strength, and Dr. Li Wenling, a senior expert in the clinical field, has become the chief medical officer.
4. Enlightening Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. plans to acquire 220 million yuan of shares in Guangdong Xiantong to enrich the company’s product line.
5. The number of participants has exceeded 600000, and Tianjin Huimin Insurance has further improved the city’s multi-level medical security system.
1. Daxing International Airport and Qunar signed strategic cooperation to create airport smart travel services.
2. Ctrip teamed up with Guangzhou to create the “Huacheng pleasant food list” food forest list, and use the taste buds to open the destination’s secondary tourism market.
3. Lijiang shares: since July, the occupancy rate of the company’s hotels has remained above 90%.
4. 22 departments, including the Department of Culture and Tourism of Shandong Province, jointly issued 20 measures to strengthen the protection of non-heritage.
5. Consumption coupons drive the number of accommodation bookings in the suburbs of Beijing to 2.5 times before the epidemic, and tourism in the suburbs of Beijing welcomes the most prosperous summer vacation.
1. JD.com Science and Technology: JD.com ‘s total amount of digital RMB transactions reached 900 million yuan.
2. China copyright Protection Center and Ant Group jointly build digital copyright chain (DCI system 3.0)
3. Shanda latitude: in cooperation with Shandong credit strategy, the block chain technology will be used to enable the construction of credit system.
4. Dahe Daily Yu Video official digital collection service platform “Dahe Digital Tibet” has been officially launched.
5. Shanghai’s “some opinions on supporting the Development of Yuan Universe in Xuhui District” is soliciting opinions from the society.
1. Apple spent US $445 million to acquire Hewlett-Packard Park, or prepare for speeding up the development of its own baseband chips.
2. The second largest acquisition in Google’s history has been settled, and the $5.4 billion acquisition of cyber security company Mandiant will be completed by the end of the year.
3. Samsung Electronics plans to build an unmanned factory by 2030 at the earliest to deal with the crisis of staff shortage.
BP’s adjusted net profit in the second quarter was $8.45 billion, the highest since 2008.
Browser global market share report released in May and July: Microsoft Edge browser desktop ranked second, with a share of nearly 11%
1. Cross-border e-commerce integrated service platform “Zhongying Cross-Border” completed 20 million yuan Pre-A round financing, invested by Wuyue Capital and Xinrui Capital.
2. Jiahe Technology, a service provider for agricultural remote sensing data interpretation, has completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan, led by Jifu Asia.
3. Semiconductor lithography materials developer “National Science Tianji” has completed a round of financing of 100 million yuan, which is led by CITIC Construction Investment Fund.
4. Yingchuang Huizhi, a supplier of on-line control and active security systems for intelligent new energy vehicles, has completed hundreds of millions of yuan of B + round financing, led by Hengxu Capital of SAIC Group and Ruicheng Fund of Chery Group. Shanghai Guohe, Yichen Capital, China Control Fund, CITIC Construction Investment, Zhongnuo Synergy and other well-known institutions to participate in the investment, Longding Investment, Zhongguancun Frontier Fund, Delian Capital, BAIC Investment and other old shareholders continue to follow. Guotai Junan acts as exclusive financial adviser
5. New energy vehicle manufacturer “Avita Technology” completed round A financing, led by National Green Development Fund Co., Ltd., China Merchants Jintai, China Investment Consortium, Weihao Chuangxin (consortium), Citic New Future and other investment institutions, and further additional investment by existing shareholders, such as Changan Automobile and Southern assets.
6. Virtual digital human and virtual fashion developer “World Hyatt Xingcheng” have completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan. Investors include Kaihui Fund, Hong Kong New World Development Group, X gallery, and old shareholder NetEase.
7. Innovation-driven entertainment equipment developer Mak Engraving Technology has completed 5 million yuan of angel round financing, with green box technology as the investor.
8. The knowledge payment platform for women’s growth, “Sunzhi”, has completed a multi-million yuan angel round of financing. The investor is Kerry Investment, and Duopai Technology serves as financial adviser.
9. Skin digital full-cycle solution provider “exciting Technology” completed the first round of financing of millions of yuan, which was invested exclusively by Asgard Capital.
10. Bei Kangmei, a developer of digital oral treatment products, has completed tens of millions of yuan A round financing, which is exclusively invested by Northern Lights Venture Capital.
11. Fosun Xingmai, a medical imaging intelligent equipment developer, has completed more than 100 million yuan of strategic financing, jointly led by Fosun Pharmaceuticals and Chinese Medicine CICC, and Anting Industries participated in the investment.
12. Taibang Biological Group, a blood products R & D manufacturer, completed a new round of financing of US $300 million, led by Platinum Orchid and GIC (GIC), wholly owned subsidiaries of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), and followed by Guoshou Equity and Xinda Kunpeng.
13. Minimally invasive surgery, a provider of cardiac surgery and extracorporeal life critical care solutions, completed the Pre-A round of financing, with the participation of micro-venture capital, deep venture capital, Gree venture capital and Bopp assets.
14. The new generation of targeted oncology drug developer Tongyi Pharmaceutical has completed round B financing, led by Huimi Capital, followed by Yuanfeng Capital, Agricultural Bank of China International, first Village Capital, etc., and continued to raise bets from the old shareholder Tonghe Yucheng.
15. Sustainable new luxury jewelry brand “ANOTA” completes seed round financing, which is invested exclusively by Plum Blossom Venture Capital.