2022年8月3日 星期三 农历七月初六
Wednesday, August 3, 2022, the sixth day of the seventh lunar month
1. Taiwan media: Pei’s special plane landed at Taipei Songshan Airport at 22:43 on the 2nd; five departments issued a statement: severe condemnation; our army will conduct important military training operations and organize live fire in some sea areas and airspace from 12:00 on the 4th to 12:00 on the 7th; starting on the evening of the 2nd, the eastern theater will carry out a series of joint military operations around the island.
2. Ministry of Education: the first batch of national myopia prevention and control bases for children and adolescents will be selected.
3. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Affairs: the unemployed shall not be required to train before receiving unemployment benefits.
4. Shenzhen: the Youth pre-employment training Program for Young Eagles has been launched in 2022, and each college student with household registration difficulties in Shenzhen can receive a subsidy of up to 23000 yuan per year.
5. Dali supports the “shared property rights” between housing enterprises and property buyers: property buyers can buy half of the property rights first.
6. Jiaxing, Zhejiang: the maximum subsidy for families with two or three children to buy a new house is 100000 yuan.
7. Beihai in Guangxi has achieved the goal of clearing the social face, and is making every effort to promote the clean-up work.
8. Sanya, Hainan: O’Micron BA.5 evolution strain appears, and some scenic spots are closed.
9. Hangzhou: motorcycles are not indispensable as a means of transportation, so we will not adjust the “motorcycle ban” policy for the time being.
10. A man in Tangshan has been caught driving over his girlfriend and killing him.
11. Hong Kong announced that the minimum vaccination age for Hexing vaccine would be reduced from three years to six months.
12. Fukushima, Japan: Tepco agrees to build a subsea tunnel to discharge nuclear contaminated water.
13. A bomb attack in the capital of Somalia has killed at least 12 people, and no organization or individual has claimed responsibility for the incident.
14. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: if it is listed by the United States as a “country that supports terrorism,” or sever diplomatic relations with the United States.
15. The United States launched a drone operation, and Biden announced the killing of al-Qaeda leader al-Zawahiri in Afghanistan.
[whispers] Don’t get into trouble, don’t be afraid of things. We must have goodness in our hearts, but we must have swords in our hands.