August 2, the fifth day of the seventh lunar month, Tuesday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. American media: Pelosi arrived in Singapore in the early morning of the 1st and refused to be accompanied by reporters. Taiwan media: some Taiwanese officials said they had received a notice to receive Pelosi and were expected to arrive in Taiwan at 10:30 on the 2nd and meet with Tsai ing-wen on the 3rd. Japanese media: the US military deployed warships and military aircraft to assemble around the island of Taiwan.
2. CCTV first exposed the scene of Dongfeng-17 hypersonic missile launch, the highlight of which is the direct launch on the road; the eastern and southern war zones have issued live-fire exercise notices one after another: be prepared to fight under orders.
3. Qinglan Maritime Bureau: from the 2nd to the 6th, military training will be conducted in some parts of the South China Sea, and entry shall be prohibited; Guangdong Maritime Safety Bureau: from the 2nd to the 3rd, shooting training will be conducted in the western waters of the Leizhou Peninsula in the South China Sea, and entry shall be prohibited. Liaoning Maritime Safety Bureau: from the 1st to the 4th, live fire in the northern Bohai Sea is prohibited.
4. National Health Commission: the fertility desire of women of childbearing age is low. On average, women of childbearing age plan to have 1.64 children, while women of childbearing age after 2000 plan to have an average of 1.48 children.
5. The State Council: starting from September, China will grant 98% zero tariff treatment to tax items of 16 countries, including Togo, and the State Administration of Taxation: for enterprises that defraud and defraud tax rebates, the tax credit will be directly reduced to Grade D.
6. The three departments in Beijing jointly issued a document: it is forbidden for villagers to build rented houses and install protective nets on the outer windows; Hangzhou: families with three children buy their first homes, and the first loan amount of provident fund goes up to 20%; Bank of Communications: will receive “prepayment compensation” according to 1% of the principal of repayment.
On the afternoon of July and 31st, two tourists were swept away by the waves in the sea near Aomen Road in Qingdao. One of them was killed and the other was still searching.
8. On the afternoon of July 31, in Ayihai Village, Longyangxia Town, Gonghe County, Hainan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, 1 children fell into a farmland irrigation reservoir because of a slip, and their relatives successively went into the water to rescue them, resulting in 6 drowning deaths.
9. Foreign media: the United States and Indonesia launched large-scale joint military exercises on August 1, and 12 countries, including Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Japan, will also participate.
10. Japanese media: Japan’s Meibin nuclear power plant leaked about 7 tons of radioactive water, originally planned to restart on the 10th, Kansai Electric Power: no impact on the outside world
Data diagram of Unit 3 of Meibin Nuclear Power Station
11. British media: Prince Charles accepts a donation of 1 million pounds from the bin Laden family. Charles responded: the payee is a charity, and accepting the grant is entirely the decision of the director of the foundation
12. An electric leakage accident occurred in a van in West Bengal, India on the 31st, resulting in 10 deaths and 16 injuries. The driver has escaped. Police: or the generator wiring problem in the car.
13. The President of Algeria announced that his country might join the BRICS countries and promised that there would be good news.
Special Ben, President of Algeria
14. The European Union provides another 1 billion euros in economic aid to Ukraine; Ukrainian Defense Minister: 4 sets & # 34; Haimas & # 34; multiple rocket launcher system, three German MRL MARS-II rockets arrived in Ukraine; Russia: destroyed two American-made & # 34; Haimas & # 34; and one & # 34; Harpoon & # 34; weapon system
15. There were clashes on the border between Serbia and Kosovo, Serbs set up barricades and gunshots were heard from the two towns. Kosovo: will stop recognizing the original identity of Serbs in Kosovo; NATO: will intervene if Kosovo is threatened; Vucic: will not surrender; Russian Foreign Ministry: call on the United States and EU to stop provocation
[whispering] when I was a child, I wanted to help the world at the same time, but when I grew up, I found that I had to do my best to be alone.