互联网早报 – 7月30日 星期六 – 荣耀国内市场份额首次登顶，抖音上线默认静音功能，蔚来充电桩建设总数突破一万根
5、苹果首次开卖iPhone 12 mini官翻机：只便宜不到500块
Kuaishou announced the upgrade of the photosynthetic plan, which will invest 1 billion cash and hundreds of billions of flow to help the creator grow.
Use the default mute function on Douyin to avoid disturbing others in public places.
Ali Yun Announces the opening of the first European Regional Service Center in Porto, Portugal
The SUNING Home Appliances Home Decoration Shopping Festival starts, jointly with the top 100 head brands to promote the upgrading of “home consumption”.
It covers 269 cities, and the total number of charging piles built in Lulai has exceeded 10000.
Tencent, in conjunction with Voice of the Yangtze River Delta, has officially launched the first AI digital anchorman, “long Xiaojiao”.
Huada successfully landed on the gem in nine days, and the domestic EDA leader rose 129.43% on the first day of listing.
Smartphone IDC: shipments in China’s smartphone market fell 14.7% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year, bringing Glory to the top for the first time
Important domestic news
2. Douyin online has the default mute function to avoid disturbing others in public places.
3. Aliyun announced the opening of the first European regional service center in Porto, Portugal.
4. Tencent Holdings: it will continue to cultivate the African market and expand emerging markets outside Africa at the same time.
5. Luzhou laojiao: as a cornerstone investor, it is proposed to invest US $80 million to subscribe for H shares that are exempt from issuance in China.
6. Glory officially launched the 2023 campus recruitment: more than 60 job directions, covering 9 major job categories
7. Mi Store added App Gold Standard Certification label to form a “Golden Standard Alliance” with OPPO and vivo.
8. China Tianyu has reached a cooperation with Honeywell to build a commercial plastic recycling plant in Jiangsu Province.
9. Hisense Medical donated 2.62 million yuan worth of epidemic prevention materials to Dingxi to help build a model project for cooperative primary health care between the East and the West.
10. Huada, the leader of domestic EDA, officially landed on the gem of Shenzhen Stock Exchange: it rose 129.43% on the first day of listing, with a total market capitalization of 40.721 billion yuan.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The Ministry of Housing and Construction and the National Development and Reform Commission issued the National Urban Infrastructure Construction Plan during the 14th five-year Plan.
2. Ministry of Commerce: various measures will be taken to promote the sustained recovery of consumption, and the “2022 International consumption season” will be launched in Shanghai at the end of this month.
3. Ministry of Transport: ride-hailing companies have announced pricing rules, and the upper limit of the percentage of major platforms is 18-30%.
4. The National Health Commission: further promote the national mutual recognition of novel coronavirus’s nucleic acid test results, and it is strictly forbidden to refuse access on the grounds that the local health code cannot be queried.
5. General Administration of Market Supervision: it is necessary to vigorously promote the construction of a unified national market, strengthen the unity of market system and rules, and the fair unity of market supervision.
6. Hangzhou: since 00:00 on July 30th, the frequency of normalized nucleic acid detection has been uniformly adjusted to 7 days
7. Two air film chamber laboratories have been built in Chengdu, Sichuan, with a daily detection capacity of 100000 tubes of nucleic acid.
8. Shenzhen Development and Reform Commission issued three policy measures such as “some measures to promote the High-quality Development of Biopharmaceutical Industry clusters in Shenzhen”.
9. Beijing Taxation Bureau: the award invoice system will be downtime and upgraded from now to August 8, and the functions of Alipay and Wechat invoice will be suspended.
10. Henan issued the Action Plan for speeding up the Reconstruction of material Industry advantages and changing lanes (2022-2025).
Science and technology communication
1. China Mobile’s “Computing Network Test and demonstration Network (CFITI)” was launched, calling on all parties in the industry to work together to build a computing network community.
2. Luxiao Technology: Silicon carbide substrates have been supplied in small batches and are expected to achieve a monthly supply capacity of 5000 pieces by the end of the year.
3. Qiying Tailun launched the third generation intelligent voice chip, covering high-performance, low-cost end-to-side voice and end-cloud fusion voice applications.
4. MediaTek: digital TV and mature process WiFi chips will be contracted by Intel.
5. IDC: shipments of China’s smartphone market fell 14.7% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year, bringing Glory to the top for the first time
Entertainment and film tour
1. In 2022, the total box office of cinemas across the country (including pre-sale) officially broke through the 20 billion yuan mark.
2. Kuaishou: adjust the live broadcast permission of legendary games from August 1. VJs in the non-anchor pool cannot broadcast legendary games.
3. 5G Wisdom Theater helps “Iron flow eastward” to be staged, and China Unicom opens up a new scene of digital cultural consumption.
4. Mango supermedia: Hunan Radio and TV Station plans to transfer its 100% stake in the company to Hunan Radio, Film and Television Group Co., Ltd.
Reviewing childhood classics, Monopoly 4 and Collection Monopoly are officially released on the Steam game platform.
Finance and finance
1. The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission and the people’s Bank of China issued the Circular on carrying out the pilot work of specific Old-age savings.
2. Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange issue trading rules and self-regulatory guidelines on convertible corporate bonds.
3. Beijing has accelerated the market allocation of data elements, and the country’s first data asset registration center has been unveiled.
4. Shenwan Hongyuan Securities appoints Liu Jian as the new chairman, and the former chairman, Chu Xiaoming, retires at his age.
5. Taipingtong APP3.0 version is officially released, focusing on building a leading health wealth butler platform
Housing real estate
1. Evergrande of China: the contract sales in the first half of the year are 12.26 billion yuan, and we hope to announce the specific restructuring plan within this year.
2. China Jinmao and China Hongtai Joint announcement: the prerequisites for privatization have not yet been met.
3. China Resources Land: plans to provide rent relief to tenants with operational difficulties, the total amount of which is estimated to be 22-2.5 billion yuan
4. The public offering of indemnificatory rental housing REITs of the Clay Innovation Fund and the CICC Fund has been approved by the CSRC.
5. Zhong an Wisdom Life submitted an application for listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange IPO. The net profit in the first half of the year increased by 9.5% to 20.8 million yuan compared with the same period last year.
1. Tmall focuses on recruiting new consumer trend merchants, providing housekeeping guidance and quasi-KA store weighting.
2. SUNING Home Appliances Home Decoration Shopping Festival starts, jointly with the top 100 brands to promote the upgrading of “home consumption”
3. Tianhong entered Xiangxi for the first time, and 100000 Fangjishou Tianhong Shopping Center officially opened.
4. Village Foundation once again submitted to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, as of May 31, the number of directly operated restaurants has expanded to 1146.
5. Apple launched the iPhone 12 mini for the first time: less than 500RMB
1. China Evergrande: Hengchi 5, a new energy vehicle, has received more than 37000 pre-sale orders.
2. Covering 269 cities, the total number of charging piles in Yulai has exceeded 10000.
3. BYD Seal is officially listed: the price is 209800-286800 yuan, and the new car will be delivered in August.
4. MD12, the second model of modern cars, was successfully taken off the line, and Yancheng Economic Development Zone created a new highland for new energy vehicles.
5. General Motors signed an agreement with battery raw material suppliers: North American electric vehicle production capacity is expected to reach 1 million units by 2025
Education and training
1. Fujian: from September 1, primary and secondary school students’ mobile phones (including phone watches) are banned from the classroom.
2. Henan: start online supervision of pre-charged funds for off-campus training institutions.
3. Inner Mongolia has issued 15 measures to promote the high-quality development of vocational education.
4. Anhui: by the end of 2021, there were 5533 schools for the elderly of all levels and types in the province, with 1.405 million registered students.
5. Qingdao starts the family, school and agency to cooperate with the action plan to improve the quality of education, and 15 studios of famous family teachers will be built by 2024.
Medical treatment and health
1. National Health Commission: decided to set up the National Medical Center of Integrated traditional Chinese and Western Medicine with the China-Japan Friendship Hospital as the main body
2. Tiantan Biology: it is proposed to acquire 35% stake in Xi’an Huitian and lay out Shaanxi blood products business.
3. Yiyatong: it is proposed to transfer 60% equity of Yunnan Tengrui Pharmaceutical, a wholly-owned subsidiary, with a reserve price of 18.3284 million yuan.
4. Mina announced the launch of a more accurate and comprehensive secondary analysis platform to help improve the laboratory’s ability.
5. Yaokang biological unique mouse model sailed to the global blue ocean and re-signed a strategic distribution agreement with the world’s largest supplier of experimental animals.
1. Beijing (Tongzhou) the Grand Canal Cultural Tourism Scenic spot will be open to tourists free of charge before the end of the year and will become the first 5A scenic spot in the city’s deputy center.
2. to promote the high-quality development of tourism, the Tianjin Tourism Promotion regulations will come into force on September 1.
3. Hebei has added 11 national 4A tourist attractions and 4 provincial tourist resorts.
4. Nearly 80% of the new scenic spots and resorts in Guangxi are in rural areas, and 40 key rural tourism villages have been successfully established.
5. Yunnan’s tourism industry has accelerated its recovery: it received a total of 359 million tourists in the first half of the year, with a total tourism revenue of 395.1 billion yuan.
1. Tencent, in conjunction with Voice of the Yangtze River Delta, launched the first AI digital anchorman, “long Xiaojiao”, and has officially taken up the post.
2. Huayang joined hands with Whale data to hold a technical conference on metacosmos marketing content.
3. Daqing Public Security Bureau deepens the innovation of police information and opens a new era of “block chain + margin” management.
4. Netda Software: its Shiwei Technology actively promotes the innovation and application of meta-cosmos conference platform.
5. Mercedes-Benz cooperated with Polygon to develop a data sharing platform based on block chain.
1. Apple’s revenue in the third quarter was $83 billion and net profit was $19.44 billion, while revenue in Greater China fell 1% from the same period last year.
2. Intel had revenue of $15.321 billion and a net loss of $454 million in the second quarter, turning a profit into a loss compared with the same period last year.
3. Amazon had a revenue of $121.234 billion and a net loss of $2.028 billion in the second quarter, turning a profit into a loss compared with the same period last year.
4. Qualcomm’s revenue in the third quarter of 2022 was $10.93 billion, with record revenue from automotive chips.
LG Electronics earned 19.46 trillion won in the second quarter, and the auto parts solutions department made a quarterly profit.
1. Charging Internet of things and energy management service provider YKC Cloud Quick charge have obtained Pre-C round financing, which is invested by ABB electric transportation.
2. Bright Vision, an intelligent AR glasses developer, has obtained strategic financing, and the investor is Hangzhou Oriental Jiafu Capital.
3. Three-dimensional global data service platform “Feidu Technology” completes the A + round financing, which is invested by Shenzhen Zhicheng No. 8 Venture Capital Partnership (Limited Partnership).
4. Afana Biology, a mRNA drug developer, has completed a new round of financing, which is invested by Zhonghe Anke Biomedical Industry Fund.
5. Jingrui Pharmaceuticals, a developer of innovative targeted anti-tumor small molecular drugs, has completed the Pre-A round financing, which is invested by Heze Innovation Venture Capital Co., Ltd.