全国早报-2022年7月30日 星期六 机票燃油附加费今年首次下调
National Morning Post: Saturday, July 30, 2022
1. Typhoon Sanda (Tropical Storm), No. 5 of this year, was generated over the northwest Pacific Ocean about 2552 km away from Shenzhen at 20:00 on July 28. It is expected that Sanda will move northwest at a speed of about 35 kilometers per hour, and its intensity will be strengthened. It moved into the eastern part of the East China Sea on the night of the 29th and then moved to the southern part of the Yellow Sea, which had no direct impact on the coastal waters and sea areas of Shenzhen City.
2. The scope of the gunshot wounding case in Muchuan, Sichuan has been extended to neighboring counties, and some personnel have set up cards on Panshan Highway for inspection; the shooting in Sichuan has caused emotional and debt disputes.
3. The Philippine earthquake-stricken Abra province declared a state of disaster. The president went to inspect.
World Health Organization (WHO): more than 91 million Africans suffer from hepatitis B or C.
5. this year, the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday arrangements have come, including the Mid-Autumn Festival: September 10 to 12, a total of 3 days; National Day: October 1 to 7, a total of 7 days off. Work on October 8th (Saturday) and October 9th (Sunday)
6. The joint prevention and control mechanism of the State Council: further promote the national mutual recognition of COVID-19 ‘s nucleic acid results.
7. The enrollment age in South Korea will be lowered from 6 to 5 to cope with the aging of young children and the gap in pre-primary education.
8. Square dance can win the national government award; Ministry of Culture and Tourism: square dance is included in the scope of the Star Award.
9. Gansu cracked the case of falsely issuing special value-added tax invoices, involving more than 220 million yuan.
10. Henan: the initial advance of the combined amount of 100000 yuan to 150000 yuan (inclusive) for the customers of off-account business of four village banks.
More than 1900 people have died of high temperatures in Spain since July
12. Ministry of Justice: abolish fines that violate legal limits of authority and procedures
13. Merchants turn candy into condoms to sell minors; unscrupulous merchants turn pornographic hints into so-called creative marketing
14. Hangzhou reports the sudden death of a 22-year-old girl after overtime: enterprises have irregular behavior in employment management
15. The world’s largest sperm bank raises sperm prices, Japanese media: the competition for sperm is becoming more and more fierce.
16. The fuel surcharge for air tickets is reduced for the first time this year.
17. The people’s Bank of China is scheduled to issue a set of 24 solar terms (story of time) gold and silver commemorative coins on August 7, 2022.
18. Fujian makes it clear that the maximum penalty for abandoning dogs at will is 10,000; the maximum penalty for Fujian refusing to remove dog feces is 500.
19. The Ukrainian Parliament passed a bill prohibiting the increase of residents’ heating fees in wartime.
Health: why pregnant women must do Tang sieve: experts say that Down syndrome is a serious birth defect and is the most common chromosome disease, also known as trisomy 21 syndrome, caused by an extra chromosome 21 in human cells. The data show that the incidence of Down syndrome in newborns is 1 hip 600-1 pm 1000. Patients with Down syndrome have serious and irreversible mental retardation, can not take care of themselves, and need to be taken care of for a long time, which will have a great impact on the health and family well-being of sick children, so it is very important to do a good job of prenatal screening.