商业早报-2022年7月30日 星期六 铜价下跌近三成，一吨铜降价2万元
Business Morning Post: Saturday, July 30, 2022
1, the house price of 8 counties across the country has exceeded 20,000! The rising trend of house prices in most “head counties” has not changed.
2. Frequent hot searches on the rise in national food prices
3. the dividend of the epidemic situation disappears and the bubble of fitness at home dissipates.
4. The price of copper fell by nearly 30%, and the price of one ton of copper decreased by 20,000 yuan.
5. The purchase price of waste paper has been reduced in many places, and the waste paper packing station says that it receives price reduction notice almost every day.
6. The investment line of civil engineering majors in famous universities has plummeted: 80% of the real estate practitioners have an increased sense of crisis.
7. According to the Internet, China International Capital Corporation’s salary exceeded 11.2 billion in the first quarter, with an average annual salary of more than one million. The trader was suspended and his wife once revealed his monthly salary of more than 80,000.
8. Feizhu received notice from China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, colorful Guizhou Airlines and other domestic aviation departments that the fuel surcharge for domestic flights will be reduced from 00:00 on August 5: 80 yuan per adult passenger for the section below 800km, and RMB140for each adult passenger over 800km, which is 20 yuan and 60 yuan lower than that before the adjustment. This is also the first reduction in fuel surcharge since the Department of domestic Aviation resumed levying fuel surcharge in February this year.
9. The price of gold has fallen for four months in a row. some people buy a catty of the industry: it is risky for ordinary people to allocate gold futures.
10. Tencent has successfully registered Tencent travel trademarks Huawei has completed the registration of several PETAL trademarks
11. Henan Xinyang has introduced the subsidy method of commercial housing deed tax, which can enjoy 50% subsidy for purchasing houses in urban areas.
12. the country’s first official digital RMB information platform is put into trial operation today.
13. China’s radio and television 5G network launched the second batch of commercial trials in nine provinces: it has covered 29 provinces in the country.
14. Huawei officially launched “Petal Travel”: the first HarmonyOS travel service that supports cross-device flow.
15. Cainiao officially launched international express line products and upgraded “end-to-end” performance services.
16. State Anti-monopoly Bureau: China has been listed as the three major anti-monopoly jurisdictions in the world, along with the United States and the European Union.
17. Guangdong took the lead in exploring local cuisine legislation in the country, and the Guangdong Guangdong Cuisine Development Promotion regulations (draft) was submitted for deliberation.
18. Yunnan: the gross enrollment rate of higher education has increased by more than 28% over the past decade, reaching 53.03%.
19. Travel with Baidu on the map, covering 8 cities in the country in the first batch
20. Ctrip private group launched the “nucleic acid worry-free” service, and the number of private group orders increased by more than 3 times month-on-month in July.
1. Germany plans to impose a natural gas surtax from October 1.
2. The number of monthly active users of Facebook fell by 2 million in the second quarter, the first time in the 18-year history of the platform.
3. L’Or é al’s brands may continue to raise prices in the next six months.
4. Russian Ministry of Health: Russia should prohibit the random sale of e-cigarettes.
5. Microsoft: Edge browser has built-in disk cache compression technology, which can save space and does not reduce system performance.
6. Fumio Kishida plans to set up a fund in the United Nations to invite young people to visit Hiroshima and Nagasaki to deepen their understanding of the nuclear explosion of the war.