互联网早报 – 7月29日 星期五 – 每日优鲜回应“解散”传闻，淘宝造物节2022将在广州举行，雪碧宣布永久放弃绿瓶包装
✦ Meta二季度营收288亿美元，元宇宙部门Reality Labs亏损28亿美元
China Radio and Television 5G network launched the second batch of commercial trials in nine provinces: it has covered 29 provinces in the country.
Huawei officially launched “Petal Travel”: the first HarmonyOS travel service that supports cross-device flow.
Youxian Daily responded to the dismissal rumors: make adjustments to the business and organization, and some employees leave.
The Taobao creation Festival 2022 landed in Guangzhou for the first time and will set up an “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference” for small and medium-sized enterprises for the first time.
Cainiao officially launched the international express line products and upgraded the “end-to-end” performance service.
The income of Chinese mobile games ranked first in the United States in the first half of the year: Miha Tour “Yuanshen” won the first place with a total income of 140 million US dollars.
The end of more than 60 years of history: Sprite announced that it would permanently abandon the iconic green bottle and replace it with transparent plastic packaging.
Meta earned $28.8 billion in revenue in the second quarter, while Reality Labs lost $2.8 billion in meta-cosmology.
Important domestic news
1. Daily Youxian responds to rumors of “shutting down high-speed business” and “company dissolution”: to adjust the business and organization under the big goal of achieving profits, the business such as the next day will not be affected, and some employees leave due to business adjustment.
2. Taobao creation Festival 2022 landed in Guangzhou for the first time and will set up an “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference” for small and medium-sized enterprises for the first time.
3. China’s radio and television 5G network launched the second batch of commercial trials in nine provinces: it has covered 29 provinces in the country.
4. Huawei officially launched “Petal Travel”: the first HarmonyOS travel service to support cross-device transfer, which has been opened in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and other places.
5. JD.com Logistics and the Green supply chain Special Committee of China Environmental Protection Federation jointly issued “supply chain decarbonization Action”.
6. Coordinate Beijing Changping, Xiaomi Innovation and Research Center and Xiaomi Future Industrial Park project construction planning public announcement
7. To facilitate the low-carbon transformation of the industry, Tencent Cloud launched an integrated energy services ecological platform solution for the first time.
8. Shanghai Jiaotong University holds hands with Taobao to set up a joint media computing laboratory to establish technical standards for live streaming and UGC industries.
9. new at the Consumer Expo, iFLYTEK released a pleasant version of iFLYTEK translator 4.0, iFLYTEK smart wireless microphone C1, iFLYTEK intelligent hearing aids.
10. Tongxin UOS Home Edition, a domestic operating system, has been officially released, and many Android applications such as bilibili and Wechat are supported in parallel worlds.
Government affairs bulletin
1. State Anti-monopoly Bureau: China, along with the United States and the European Union, has been listed as the three major anti-monopoly jurisdictions in the world.
2. The State intellectual property Office has agreed to carry out the construction of national intellectual property rapid protection centers in Fengxian District, Shanghai and other five places.
3. National Energy Administration: the first batch of scenic large base projects have been fully built, and the second batch is paying close attention to the preliminary work of the project.
4. Ministry of Transport: the central government will allocate about 5 billion yuan to support about 10 cities’ comprehensive freight hubs.
5. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China has initially established a collaborative industrial Internet security technology monitoring service system at the national, provincial and enterprise levels.
6. Hangzhou Market Regulatory Bureau interviewed Meituan and ele.me on the platform of vicious competition at low prices.
7. The Industrial Development Fund of Shanghai Pudong leading area has been launched, and it is expected to pry hundreds of billions of social capital to participate in the construction of the leading area.
8. Henan plans to legislate for network security: a maximum fine of 100000 yuan for individuals to publish illegal information.
9. Guangdong took the lead in exploring local cuisine legislation in the country, and the Guangdong Guangdong Cuisine Development Promotion regulations (draft) was submitted for deliberation.
10. Shandong Province will establish 54 national demonstration elderly-friendly communities in 2021, with the largest number in the country.
Science and technology communication
1. China Telecom: the number of 5G subscribers has reached 238 million, and the national prefecture and city lighting of 5G customized network is 98%.
2. ZTE helps Guangzhou Mobile to build a double-layer intelligent green network, coruscating Yangcheng 5G green new vitality.
3. Indonesian operator Telkomsel and Huawei sign 5G City Joint Innovation Cooperation Memorandum
4. Targeting imaging applications, Ruisi Smart Core released ALPIX-Eiger, the world’s first high-end sensor with integrated vision.
5. TSMC 5nm Chip Factory in the United States held the beam ceremony, which is expected to be mass production in 2024.
Entertainment and film tour
2. The first Chinese Frisbee League (Xi’an Railway Station in Shaanxi Province) started on August 6th, with a prize of 25000 yuan.
3. The animated movie “Super Hero Monkey King: Qi Tianer” is scheduled for August 12, and the voice package will be launched on Baidu Maps soon.
4. Blizzard’s Diablo: immortality is one of the fastest mobile games with a global income of more than 100 million US dollars.
5. The income of Chinese mobile games ranked first in the United States in the first half of 2022: Miha Tour “original God” won the first place with 140 million US dollars.
Finance and finance
1. Business Management Department of the Central Bank: since 2020, the financial industry has transferred a cumulative profit of 75 billion yuan to the real economy.
2. China Securities Industry Association: nine securities firms created credit protection tools in the first half of the year, with a total scale of 3.369 billion yuan.
3. China Fund Industry Association: as of the end of June, the scale of private equity management business totaled 15.4 trillion yuan, down 1.74% from the previous month.
4. China Credit Insurance: the insured amount reached 445.13 billion US dollars in the first half of the year, an increase of 11.8% over the same period last year.
5. The China Development Bank issued a loan of 86.3 billion yuan in the first half of the year to support ecological protection and high-quality development of the Yellow River Basin.
Housing real estate
1. Investment promotion Shekou: sign a contract with China Merchants Ping an Asset and pay no more than 4 billion yuan for cooperation in areas such as the rescue of distressed real estate enterprises.
2. South China City sells the first Asia-Pacific property with a 50% equity value of 2.766 billion yuan.
3. Country Garden Business Travel signed the Chengdu Xinjin Xinyue Plaza project, and “Bile time” was introduced into Sichuan.
4. Jianghe Group: the total bid value of the architectural decoration plate in the first half of the year was 12.143 billion yuan, down 5.56% from the same period last year.
5. Huaibei Green Gold Industry Investment forms are submitted to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for the second time. The company is a construction materials supplier with a state-owned background.
1. Cainiao officially launched international express line products and upgraded “end-to-end” performance service.
2. Tmall International released a plan for the growth of new overseas brands, incubating 1000 new overseas brands in three years.
3. Metro member store Wuhan first store plans to open in September, and build 250ping MINI member experience store
4. Ikea Tianjin Toray Store photovoltaic carbon neutralization project has been put into use, which is the first energy-friendly shopping mall in the world.
5. End more than 60 years of history: Sprite announced that it would permanently abandon the iconic green bottle and replace it with transparent plastic packaging.
1. Pony Zhixing announced the establishment of a joint venture with Sany heavy truck to start mass production of self-driving trucks this year.
2. BYD announced that it will participate in the 2022 Paris Motor Show and is expected to deliver new energy passenger car products in Europe in the fourth quarter.
3. Dongfeng Mengshi brand first-round engineering sample cars will be officially off-line, which will fill the gap in China’s luxury new energy off-road vehicle market.
4. The cloud application of Feibu technology car road has landed in Nantong Port, and the self-driving card collection fleet has realized the marshalling operation.
5. Desai Xiwei won TUV’s first ISO/SAE 21434 automotive network security certification in South Germany Greater China.
Education and training
1. New Oriental posted a net loss of US $1.188 billion in fiscal year 2022, turning from profit to loss compared with the same period last year.
2. Ministry of Education: in the past five years, colleges and universities have sent more than 170000 teachers and students to the front line of rural revitalization.
3. Yunnan: the gross enrollment rate of higher education has increased by more than 28% over the past decade, reaching 53.03%.
4. Fujian’s first batch of artificial intelligence education donation projects have been launched to help primary and middle school students improve their scientific literacy.
5. with the integration of marine education and rule of law education, the country’s first marine rule of law education base for teenagers was unveiled in Qingdao.
Medical treatment and health
1. Inot Biology officially landed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange Kechuang Board, adding a new force to the A-share in vitro diagnosis industry.
2. Yiqiao Shenzhou: plans to invest 200 million yuan to set up a private equity fund to focus on investment in the field of life and health.
3. East China Institute of synthetic Biology was officially established, and East China Medicine speeded up to lead the bio-economic race track.
4. Andu Biological Maryland Laboratory has been renovated and opened to further enhance the global capacity of new drug research and development.
5. Tianjin Huimin Insurance is officially released: the balance of each account of medical insurance can be paid for the whole family, up to a maximum of 3 million yuan.
1. The Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the China Customs and work Commission jointly launched “the Village is a Museum” 128 fine rural tourism routes across the country.
2. Travel together with Baidu on the map, covering 8 cities in China in the first batch.
3. Ctrip private group launched the “nucleic acid worry-free” service, and the number of private group orders increased by more than 3 times month-on-month in July.
4. Hainan R & F Ocean Happy World released “six surprises” summer tourism products.
5. Three Gorges Tourism: the brand exports the first cruise ship to detonate the market, and the “Yangtze River Legend 2.0” officially starts construction.
1. Henan Satellite TV will release a series of digital collections of “River David Family” one after another.
2. Golden Digital Collection, Yulong River Scenic spot Tourism Development Co., Ltd., and Hezhou Museum jointly issued the digital collection “Summer pursuit and meeting Guangxi”.
3. STEPVR’s meta-universe entry product “Guosheng No. 1” has been officially unveiled and has achieved mass production and delivery.
4. The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology plans to build an extended reality campus in meta-universe. Upon completion, it can issue diplomas in the form of NFT.
Meta had a revenue of $28.8 billion in the second quarter, while Reality Labs, a cosmos division, lost $2.8 billion.
1. Apple and Google have been claimed 100 million euros in a class action lawsuit over 30% of their app stores in Portugal.
2. Samsung officially denies that it has stopped developing Exynos mobile phone chips and is drawing up medium-and long-term plans to strengthen its SoC business.
3. Facebook parent company Meta’s quarterly revenue declined for the first time compared with the same period last year, reducing the total expenditure forecast for the whole year.
Qualcomm announced a 7-year extension of its patent license agreement with Samsung to help Galaxy devices provide a better experience.
5. Microsoft: Edge browser has built-in disk cache compression technology, which can save space and does not reduce system performance.
1. Yingchi Technology, a supplier of intelligent driving high-performance computing software platform, completed nearly 100 million yuan B1 round financing, which was jointly led by Continental Group and Shangtang Guoxiang Capital. Round An investor Horizon continued to make additional investment, and Taihe Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser.
2. Zero Technology, a software developer of the intelligent driving platform, completed over 100 million yuan in Pre-A round financing, led by Bohua Capital and Shengchuang Investment. The three old shareholders all continued to overinvest, and Wanshi Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser.
3. Xiaodian Celestial body, a provider of new energy vehicle products and mobile travel services, completed nearly 1 billion yuan A round financing, which was jointly invested by Weiqiao Venture Group and Softbank Corp. China Capital.
4. Honeycomb Internet of things communication chip developer Zhi Lianan Technology completed hundreds of millions of yuan C round financing, led by CIC, Ruixin Investment, Huatai Polaroid Investment, Dongyuan Capital, Shanjin Capital, veteran shareholder Mingyu Venture Capital, and Shanjing Capital served as the exclusive FA.
5. Flintstone, an intelligent service provider for modern industrial data, has completed round B financing of 100 million yuan, jointly invested by Puhua (Hangzhou) Fund, Liandong Group and Wangmei Investment, the development fund of small and medium-sized enterprises of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the new shareholder.
6. Digital factory solution provider “handheld workshop” has completed nearly 10 million yuan angel round financing, which is invested by Qiji Chuantan and Bay area incubator.
7. Feneng Automation, an intelligent factory service provider, completed the A + round financing, with SMIC Juyuan, Yuanhe Chenkun, China Huahao and Yubo Investment as financial advisors.
8. Hashen Smartwood, a provider of flexible printing electronic materials and process solutions, has completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan, invested by Shenzhen Dingfeng Mingdao Asset Management Co., Ltd.
9. Kona Medical, a provider of semiconductor ultrasonic imaging solutions, completed nearly 100 million yuan in B2 round financing, led by dry financing Capital, and Walden International continued to follow.
10. The development platform of synthetic biological nitrogen fixation technology, “Green nitrogen Biology”, has completed 10 million yuan of seed round financing, which is invested exclusively by Source Capital.
11. Wen Tao Pharmaceuticals, an innovative and generic drug developer, has completed a round of strategic financing of 10 million yuan, with Hoda Capital investing and Taishan Huihui Capital acting as the exclusive financial adviser.
12. Yuanguji, a provider of overall clinical solutions for respiratory infection, received tens of millions of yuan in a new round of financing, which was invested by the Chief Executive Triangle Capital, Danlu Capital and Convergence Nova Fund, while the old shareholder Danlu Capital continued to increase its investment.