July 29th, the first day of the seventh lunar month, Friday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
1. The State Council: this year, the Mid-Autumn Festival will have a total of 3 days off from September 10 to 12 and 7 days off from October 1 to 7.
2. The fifth typhoon of this year-# 34; Sangda & # 34; will cool Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai. Starting from the 29th, the highest temperature along the coast of East China will drop below 35 ℃.
The path prediction of “Sanda” by the Central Meteorological Observatory at 21:00 on July 28th
3. Jingxing mining area in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province: plan to implement & # 34; ban dogs for three years & # 34 *. Official: in order to prevent kala-azar, it is still under research.
4. Fujian: from the new semester, primary and secondary school kindergarten students are prohibited from bringing mobile phones into school, including phone watches.
On the morning of May 28th, a hit-and-run case occurred on Zhangjiagang Road, Wuyang County, Henan Province, resulting in 1 death and 28 injuries. Traffic police: the perpetrator has been controlled.
6. Guangdong Maritime Safety Bureau issued a navigation warning: from July 29 to 30, military exercises will be held in some parts of the South China Sea to prohibit ships from entering.
On the evening of July and 27th, in a square in Liuba County, Hanzhong, Shaanxi Province, a rotating flying chair project was dumped while running, causing 18 people to be sent to hospital, including one with a fracture and one who was frightened to stay in hospital for observation. The onlookers were scared and screamed: a child was smashed.
8, daily excellent fresh App Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and other places have been unable to place orders: orders show no goods, there is no customer service online. The media visited its headquarters: employees were informed online of suspension and pay, and suppliers went to collect the money. The company responded: due to business adjustment, some employees left.
9. Russia occupies the second largest power plant in Ukraine and Ukraine launches a counter-offensive against the Helsone region. Ukrainian Ministry of National Defense: Russia either retreats or is destroyed; Ukrainian officials: if necessary, they will not hesitate to attack Russian territory, all the locations where attacks were launched in Russia are & # 34; very clear & # 34
10. Foreign media: due to the breakdown of salary negotiations, the British Association of Locomotive Engineers and firefighters announced that it would go on strike on August 13. Previously, the Association had decided to go on strike on July 30.
11. Japanese media: the Japanese prime minister plans to visit the Middle East in late August to consult with oil-producing countries to urge each other to increase crude oil production. Nearly 200000 poultry have been culled in successive outbreaks of bird flu on farms in the Netherlands.
12. Poland and South Korea signed an arms purchase agreement worth 3 billion US dollars. South Korea will export 48 FA-50" Golden Eagle # 34; domestic light attack aircraft to Poland. South Korea: the largest arms export order in history and the first to be sold to Europe.
South Korean FA-50 Golden Eagle fighter
13. Kim Jong-un made a tough speech on the 27th: name & # 34; completely wipe out Yoon Xiyue’s regime and its army & # 34, saying that North Korea is ready to deal with any military conflict with the United States. South Korean Defense Ministry responded: it will strengthen the joint defense capability of South Korea and the United States
14. On the 27th, the US Senate passed the $280 billion chip and science bill, US media: aimed at enhancing the US manufacturing and technological advantages to deal with China. Ministry of Foreign Affairs: limit & # 34; decoupling & # 34; only harm to others and yourself; Korean media: it may be difficult for South Korea to reject the Semiconductor & # 34; Cooperation & # 34; proposal put forward by the United States
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer says the Chip and Science Act will create jobs, reduce costs and ease supply chain tensions. Image source: aljazeera
In response to inflation, the Federal Reserve decided to raise interest rates by 75 basis points for the second month in a row. It is also the fourth time that interest rates have been raised this year, and interest rates may be raised substantially again in September. On the news, US stocks soared across the board, the Nasdaq rose 4%, and the dollar plunged gold rose; Zelansky turned to the United States for help: inflation and epidemic & # 34; insignificant & # 34; it is important to help Ukraine.
[whisper] when an enemy becomes a friend, he is more reliable than a friend, and a friend becomes an enemy and is more dangerous than an enemy. It’s good to know some things, needless to say. Some people just get to know each other and don’t have to get to know each other deeply.