2022年7月27日 星期三 农历六月廿九
Wednesday, July 27, 2022, June 29, lunar calendar
1. Two departments: by the end of 2025, the inter-provincial direct settlement rate of hospitalization expenses will be raised to more than 70%, and medical insurance reimbursement can be handled both online and offline.
2. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: the added value of China’s manufacturing industry accounts for nearly 30% of the world, continuously maintaining its position as the largest manufacturing country in the world.
3. The State Bureau of religious Affairs shall carry out comprehensive self-inspection and rectification of places for religious activities.
4. The oil price of domestic finished products ushered in “three consecutive declines”: 92 gasoline and 95 gasoline were reduced by 0.24 yuan and 0.25 yuan respectively.
5. Zhejiang: primary schools in various places shall not organize unified examinations in any form or publish their results in any form.
6. Ningxia: the maximum reward for reporting clues to illegal and criminal activities involving cults is 50,000 yuan.
7. More than 140 children in Leshan, Sichuan had a fever after swimming: 2 were adenovirus positive and the swimming pool was closed.
8. Hunan: 17 million yuan of national fitness coupons will be distributed on a pilot basis in Changsha, Zhuzhou and Xiangtan in the near future.
9. Zhou Zhi showed off his power and wealth: the president of several state-owned enterprises in Jiangxi Province was removed from office last year. State media: check to the end.
10. The Chinese women’s football team drew with host Japan at 0:0 and won the runner-up in the East Asian Cup with a 1-2 draw.
11. Iran: Iran and Russia no longer use US dollars in economic trade.
12. Fake alcohol poisoning in India has killed at least 28 people and sickened 60.
13. The European Union has reached a consensus on the goal of “solar terms”: voluntary reduction in natural gas use and enforcement in case of emergency.
14. The Moscow Stock Exchange of Russia will suspend yen trading from August 8.
15. Russia announced its withdrawal from the International Space Station program in 2024 and began to build its own space station.
[whispering] after four uninhabited nights, he ushered in a sunny morning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the sun, and as soon as he stretched out his hand, he felt hope. Good morning!