July 27, June 29, lunar calendar, Wednesday!
Here, read the world for 60 seconds every day!
On the afternoon of the 1st and 26th, a policeman in Muchuan County, Leshan, Sichuan Province, drove away after injuring two people with a gun. the police: they were under control and arrested; more than 140 children in Leshan, Sichuan had a fever after swimming: 2 were adenovirus positive and the natatorium was closed.
2. Two departments: by the end of 2025, medical insurance claims can basically be handled across provinces, both online and offline.
3. Zhou Zhi’s power flaunt and wealth flaunt ferment: the president of several state-owned enterprises in Jiangxi was dismissed from office last year. Official media: check the Weekly Weekly that shows off its power and wealth. Zhou responded: his father was not a deputy director. His remarks were exaggerated and he regretted it afterwards.
4. A memorial website in Chongqing & # 34; the House of filial piety & # 34; set up a memorial hall for Japanese military officers invading China, officially: the website has been sealed and is being processed; some netizens said that the memorial tablet was set up for the Kanto Army in Hengshan Temple, Dalian Civil Affairs Bureau: it is being checked.
5. Department of Defense: the United States is required to fulfill its promise of not supporting Taiwan Independence and not arranging Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan. if the United States insists on going its own way, the Chinese army will never sit idly by.
6. Online rumors about the recruitment of teachers in Xiangfu District, Kaifeng, Henan Province, those who failed the written examination were shortlisted for the interview list, and the official intervened in the investigation.
Examinee Peng missed the exam, but still entered the interview list (Picture Source: Xiangfu District people’s Government)
7. Zunyi, Guizhou: if the buyer cuts off the payment, the financial institution shall recover the debtor according to the loan contract.
8. Hunan: 17 million yuan of national fitness coupons will be distributed on a pilot basis in Changsha, Zhuzhou and Xiangtan in the near future; Zhejiang: primary schools are not allowed to organize any form of unified examination and do not publish their results in any form.
9. On the 25th, a series of shootings broke out in Langley, Canada, killing three people, including a suspect, and seriously injuring two others. Pope Francis visited Canada to “atone”, and aborigines demanded cash compensation and accountability.
Pope kisses hands of boarding school survivors in Canada (Associated Press)
10. Ukrainian Air Force Command: the United States plans to allocate 100 million US dollars for the training of Ukrainian pilots who will be trained to fly Fmur15 and Fmur16 fighter jets in 2023; there will be another high-level personnel change on the Ukrainian side: Zelansky dismissed Jemchenko, first Vice Chairman of the Ukrainian National Security Council.
11. After Japan forced the discharge of sewage into the sea, the Fukushima waste dump Safety Monitoring Agreement said: this countermeasure can ensure the safety of the surrounding areas. President South Korea opposes: apply for the consent of neighboring countries
12. Korean media: a cabbage sells for up to 50 RMB, home-grown kimchi prices rise, imports from China soar; India returns to fake alcohol poisoning: at least 28 people have been killed and 60 sick.
A large supermarket in Seoul is selling cabbages. Picture from Korean media
13. British media: British Prime Minister Johnson recently revealed that he is unwilling to resign and hopes to erase the resignation.
14. Russian media: Russia has decided to withdraw from the International Space Station program in 2024. NASA response: has not received any official statement from the Russian side & # 34; any official statement & # 34; Russian Anti-monopoly Bureau: Google was fined 2 billion rubles (about 235 million yuan) for violating the anti-monopoly law, which must be paid within 2 months.
15. Gazprom: & # 34; Nord Stream-1mm 34; another turbine in the pipeline will be shut down, and the volume of gas to Germany will be reduced from 40% to 20%; the former German chancellor will arrive in Moscow to communicate on energy issues. Russia: president Putin has no plans to meet with him for the time being; foreign media: the Turkish president will meet with Putin on August 5.
[whisper] No one wants to support a worthless person, so you have to manage yourself well, you have to exchange chips even if you hit rock bottom, and don’t make yourself worthless.