今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 7月8日
2022年7月8日 星期五 农历六月初十
Friday, July 8, 2022, the tenth day of June of the lunar calendar
1. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: the query time range of communication travel card is adjusted from 14 days to 7 days.
2. The Ministry of Commerce and other 17 departments jointly issued documents to support the construction of new energy vehicle consumption and charging facilities.
3. Beijing: 100 million yuan of food and beverage vouchers will be issued online and offline from July.
4. Shenzhen has issued regulations on preschool education, bringing preschool care for children aged 2 to 3 into the management of preschool education, so as to lighten the burden on working parents.
5. 12 new national 5A tourist attractions are planned, including Hukou Waterfall of the Yellow River, Baidi City and so on.
6. The murder of a female college student in Nanjing was sentenced in the first instance: one person was sentenced to death and two were given a suspended death sentence. Cymbal
7. A car knocked down a pedestrian in Linxian County, Shanxi Province: five people were killed and six injured, and the driver has been brought under control.
8. In 2022, the per capita financial subsidy for basic public health services in China is 84 yuan.
9. The only COVID-19 preventive medicine in the world will be used in Hainan, 13300 yuan at a time, without medical insurance.
10. General Administration of Sports: the first Chinese Frisbee League will be held in the second half of 2022.
11. Haagen-Dazs was found to be a class of carcinogen, responding: the batch involved was not sold on Chinese mainland.
12. Bill Gates became the “largest landowner” in the United States: 1.63 million acres of farmland, equivalent to two New York.
13. Russian media: after McDonald’s, the Russian version of Starbucks will also be renamed and reopened.
14. The US military mistakenly threw five missiles into the Pacific Ocean: it was being salvaged, resulting in a loss of US $2.5 million.
15. British Prime Minister Johnson announced his resignation and will remain in office until a new prime minister is elected.
[whisper] Life is boring, but it’s windy when you run. You can’t give in to life without trying.