2022年7月6日 星期三 农历六月初八
Wednesday, July 6, 2022, the eighth day of the sixth lunar month
1. Health Commission: China’s average life expectancy has been raised to 77.93 years, and the health index is in the forefront of middle-and high-income countries.
2. Full moon in orbit! The Shenzhou-14 flight crew is in good physical and mental condition, and all tasks are progressing smoothly.
3. The National Development and Reform Commission: it is studying to start the release of pork reserves to prevent pig prices from rising too fast.
4. Xi’an will implement temporary control measures for seven days from the 6th, suspending business in public places and suspending restaurant meals for a week.
5. Shanghai will carry out three-day nucleic acid screening in Huangpu and other 9 districts, Pudong New area and other 3 districts.
6. Zhongshan: House prices shall not fall by more than 5% at a time, with an adjustment interval of not less than 3 months.
7. Ningxia: the basic pension for retirees from enterprises, government organs and institutions will be increased by 60 yuan per person per month.
8. Hubei Province provides a monthly subsidy of 25 yuan for each seat in the cinema for a total of 3 months.
9. Wechat internal test new function: one mobile number can register two Wechat accounts.
10. A middle school in Yunnan is divided into classes according to whether to buy a flat plate of 5800 yuan or not. the local: it is true that it has been ordered to refund 2.44 million of the illegal fees.
Turkey has discovered a large number of rare earth resources, with reserves sufficient to meet the global demand for 1000 years.
France will spend 60 million euros to paint the Eiffel Tower to welcome the 2024 Olympic Games.
13. Finland and Sweden formally signed the protocol to join NATO.
14. Japan approved additional sanctions against Russia, including a ban on the import of Russian-made gold.
15. Foreign media: Putin ordered Russian troops to continue their offensive in Ukraine, focusing on Donetsk. Cymbal
[whisper] if you want the best in the world, you must first show the world the best of you.