2022年6月30日 星期四 农历六月初二
Thursday, June 30, 2022, the second day of the sixth lunar month
1. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: in order to facilitate the travel of the majority of users, the “asterisk” mark of the communication itinerary card will be cancelled from now on.
2. NDRC: if the international oil price exceeds the upper limit of US $130 per barrel, the price of domestic oil products will not be raised for the time being.
3. The Shandong-Shanxi-Hebei-Henan Alliance collected five types of medical consumables and landed in Shanxi, with an average price drop of 70.79%.
4. Meteorological Observatory: typhoon Siamba may be generated today, and Guangdong is about to enter typhoon mode.
5. Quanhong Chan / Bai Yuming won the mixed all-around final, and China won the 100th gold medal in the World Championships.
6. The first in the country! Henan Jiyuan officially allows the purchase of a down payment by installments.
7. Shanghai: fresh master’s degree graduates can settle down directly; Hangzhou: undergraduate and postgraduate students can “settle down first and then obtain employment” within two years of graduation.
8. Panzhihua, Sichuan: the time for female workers to enjoy maternity allowance has been extended to 158 days, and multi-child families have been included in the priority protection group of public rental housing.
9. Central bank survey: 16.9% of residents plan to buy houses in the next three months, and the proportion continues to decline.
10. The Ministry of Education approved the establishment of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou): the third cooperative university between the mainland and Hong Kong.
Nike lost more than $80 billion in market value overnight, its share price hit a two-year low, and its revenue in China fell by 20%.
12. The European Union has reached an agreement to stop the sale of internal combustion engine cars in China by 2035.
13. NATO members formally agreed to invite Sweden and Finland to join NATO.
14. Scotland plans to hold a second referendum on independence on October 19, 2023.
15. Economic adviser to the President of Ukraine: post-war reconstruction will cost nearly 1 trillion US dollars, equivalent to five years of GDP.
[whispering] your job is to level the land, not to worry about time. What you do in March or April has its own answer in August and September.