2022年6月29日 星期三 农历六月初一
Wednesday, June 29, 2022, the first day of June of the lunar calendar
1. Ministry of Education: the national Putonghua popularization rate has exceeded 80%, and the illiteracy rate has dropped to 2.67%.
2. 14 departments: value-added tax on public transport services such as ferries and ferries will be exempted in 2022.
3. The ninth edition of COVID-19 ‘s prevention and control plan is released: the isolation of secret contacts and entry personnel has been changed from 147 to 73rd.
4. Health Commission: the national COVID-19 vaccination dose exceeded 3.4 billion.
5. Anhui: since July 1, 15 oral medical services have been included in the payment scope of medical insurance and industrial injury insurance.
6. Suzhou: from July 16, citizens can enjoy half-fare discount by subway on weekends and holidays.
7. Beijing Stock Exchange: companies listed on the North Stock Exchange are required to complete the disclosure of the semi-annual report by August 31.
8. A van collision occurred in Hechuan, Chongqing on the 28th, killing five people as of that night.
9. Swimming World Championships: Chen Yuxi and Quan Hong Chan won the women’s 10-meter platform champion and runner-up.
10. Chinese Basketball Association: a Hall of Fame will be set up in Chinese basketball and a committee has been set up.
11. China has added a microwave remote sensing satellite, and the long 4C rocket successfully launched Gaofen 12th 03 satellite.
12. At least 46 bodies were found in a truck in a major immigration tragedy in Texas.
13. Iran and Argentina applied to join the BRICS countries.
Who: more than 3400 cases of monkeypox have been confirmed in 50 countries and regions around the world.
15. Foreign media: the European Union intends to put pressure on Lithuania to allow Russian goods to transit into the enclave to ease the deadlock with Russia.
[whisper] We were so eager for the waves of fate that we finally found that the most beautiful scenery in life was the calmness and calmness of our hearts. We were so looking forward to the recognition of the outside world that we finally knew that the world was our own and had nothing to do with others.