2022年5月29日 星期日 农历四月廿九
Sunday, May 29, 2022, April 29 of the lunar calendar
1. The people’s Education Agency apologized for the illustrations of the textbooks: it deeply blamed itself and felt guilty; the Ministry of Education instructed the people’s Education Agency to rectify and reform immediately to ensure the use of the new textbooks in the autumn semester.
2. The two departments require the classified management of personnel and articles in the ordinary examination room and the standby isolated examination room: no cross, no mixed use.
3. Beijing: the number of new cases in the mainland has dropped for six consecutive days, and this round of epidemic situation has been effectively controlled.
4. Fujian legislation: from July 1, the maximum fine for “savage sorting” express delivery is 30,000 yuan.
5. Henan: the construction of more than 14000 convenient nucleic acid sampling houses will be accelerated.
6. Zhengzhou: encourage catering enterprises to carry out exterior service conditionally and issue 30 million yuan food and beverage consumption vouchers. Cymbal
7. Sichuan: subsidize the water, electricity and gas fees paid by catering enterprises that are seriously affected by the epidemic and have difficulties in operation.
8. The prototype of the protagonist of “chicken feathers flying into the sky”, the richest woman in Zhejiang has a debt of 35.7 billion yuan and has been fighting for 40 years in real estate.
9. Langzhong, Sichuan requires residents to conduct regular nucleic acid testing once a week: at their own expense.
10. Jingtian was fined 7.22 million for illegal endorsement advertising, and the endorsement advertising company has been classified as a serious illegal and untrustworthy enterprise.
Real Madrid beat Liverpool 1-0 to win the Champions League for the 14th time.
12. The global food alarm is sounded again! Rice is also nervous. Thailand will join hands with Vietnam to raise the price of rice.
13. 31 people were killed and 7 injured in a stampede at a church in Port Harcourt in southern Nigeria.
14. The European Union drafted a contingency plan to prevent Russia from cutting off natural gas supplies, and the proportion of EU dependence on Russian natural gas supplies was reduced to 26%.
15. CDC: 10 people in 8 states of the United States have been infected with monkeypox virus, which has been transmitted by the community.
[whisper] May you have the stars and the sea, be happy with corn and salt, be content with the joy of the world, be busy and enjoy the peace of the years. Have a good weekend!