今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月16日
2022年4月16日 星期六 农历三月十六
Saturday, April 16, 2022, March 16 of the lunar calendar
1. Central Bank: on April 25th, the deposit reserve ratio of financial institutions was lowered by 0.25 percentage point, releasing long-term funds of about 530 billion yuan.
2. Domestic oil prices will be lowered for the first time: 0.43 and 0.45 yuan per liter for No. 92 and 95 gasoline, respectively.
3. Xi’an: from 00: 00 on April 16 to 24:00 on April 19, the city implements temporary control measures and does not go out unless necessary.
4. The pilot project in Wuhan assigns gray codes to those who have not been tested for nucleic acid testing, and it is strictly forbidden to take public transport.
5. Yichang, Hubei: the minimum down payment of the first suite is 20%, and the two-year restriction on the sale of new homes has been lifted.
6. Zhengzhou’s “New deal for Young talents”: postdoctoral students can receive a subsidy of up to 300000 yuan for settling down.
7. China has successfully launched the China Star 6D satellite, adding “new members” to the radio and television satellite family.
8. Jia Yueting was relieved from his post as future executive officer of Faraday and only served as chief product officer.
9. Huawei Yu Chengdong: if we fail to resume work and production in time, the supply chain involved in the epidemic will be completely shut down after May.
10. Meituan starts a new round of layoffs: or the size of 15% of the company’s overall staff.
Nearly 1 / 3 of the population in South Korea has been infected with COVID-19, and the confirmed cases have been no longer subject to compulsory quarantine since late May.
12. Foreign media: Israel carried out air strikes near the Syrian capital Damascus.
13. The “Moscow” sank in a storm on the 14th, and the missile production base near Kiev was hit by an air raid, and the missiles produced may take part in the attack on the Russian ship.
14. Us officials: new measures will be taken to crack down on Russia’s evasion of sanctions, and there is no plan to return the withheld assets of Russian entrepreneurs.
Russia warned the United States that if the United States continues to supply weapons to Ukraine, it will face “unpredictable” consequences.
[whisper] May you have the freedom to choose everything, rather than passively accept it.