今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月15日
1. The Ministry of Education: every year, 10,000 normal college students are trained for poverty alleviation counties and land border counties in the central and western regions.
2. Data from the Ministry of Commerce: China absorbed foreign investment of 379.87 billion yuan in the first quarter, an increase of 25.6% over the same period last year. Cymbal
3. Jilin Province: all cities and states have achieved the goal of clearing the social face of epidemic prevention and control; Tianjin: all the medium-and high-risk areas have been cleared, and the itinerary card is “picking stars”.
4. Jiangsu: collect a number of excellent entrepreneurial projects for college students and give them an one-time subsidy of up to 100000 yuan.
5. Henan: comprehensively clean up and cancel unnecessary proof materials, and it is strictly forbidden to collect information on the duties and income of students’ parents.
6. Housing loan interest rates in Hebei Province have generally been lowered: real estate interest rates in some areas are approaching 4.6%.
7. The 131st China Import and Export Commodities Fair (Canton Fair) will be held online from April 15 to 24, with about 25500 exhibitors at home and abroad.
8. An accident occurred in Cuipingshan Station of Daqin Railway: 11 carriages fell under the bridge and there were no casualties.
9. The Shenzhou 13 manned spacecraft has completed all its scheduled tasks and will choose an opportunity to evacuate the core module assembly of the space station and return to the Dongfeng landing site in the near future.
10. 2021 Rural Revitalization Top 100 Counties list: Guangdong, Jiangsu, Hunan, Heilongjiang and other four provinces have more than half of the counties on the list.
11. Tropical Storm Megi has killed 123 people and affected 100000 people in the Philippines.
World Health Organization (WHO): three injections of HPV vaccine can only be injected with one injection, and the effect is the same.
13. The Japanese House of Representatives passed a bill to strengthen sanctions against Russia, abolishing the most-favoured-nation status for Russia.
14. Biden approved $800 million in additional military assistance to Ukraine.
15. The death toll from armed attacks in central Nigeria has risen to 106, and the death toll is likely to rise further.
[whisper] in time, we are all passers-by, in life, we are brave people who cut through difficulties.