Business Morning Post: Monday, July 25, 2022
1. Baidu: the order of radish fast run exceeds 1 million, and it has landed in more than 10 cities.
2. Ministry of Transport: the data related to the operation services transmitted by the ride-hailing platform shall not be transmitted through a third-party platform or system.
3. Quark App: this year’s “quark college entrance examination” serves more than half of the candidates’ families, and the major that attracts the most attention is computer science and technology.
4. A huge loss of 19.1 billion yuan last year! It was exposed that “big pig farmers” could not afford to buy pig feed, and there was a tragedy of pigs eating pigs.
5. 29 provinces announce the number of people born in 2021: the number of people born in Anhui has dropped by 47.6% in four years.
6. The Duku Highway in Xinjiang became a garbage highway, and the Xinjiang Mavericks accidentally ate the garbage left by tourists. Xinjiang Culture and Tourism Department issued an appeal: please do not let Duku Highway become a garbage dump.
7. “Let’s start the course” was exposed as a 1-yuan course “routine” student tens of thousands of yuan CEO claimed to be in debt of 1 billion, company: is in transition
8. Temple Business Sutra: the minimum price for offering a memorial plate is 1000 yuan a year, and the fee can be paid without review.
9. The graphics card plummeted and the business in Huaqiang North was deserted, and the merchants missed the days when customers paid millions of dollars at a time.
10. Merchants push Wuliangye ice cream 32 yuan per ball: contains 3% of the eighth generation of Wuliangye
11. when college graduates look for jobs in Suzhou, they can enjoy free accommodation for up to 14 days.
12. Crayfish prices have stabilized and rebounded in many places, and experts suggest building a “crayfish consumption index”
1. Samsung became the biggest winner of folding screen phones: nearly 10 million units were shipped in 2021