今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 7月1日
2022年7月1日 星期五 农历六月初三 建党节
Friday, July 1, 2022, Party Building Day on the third day of the sixth lunar month
1. Bureau of Statistics: in June, the purchasing managers’ index (PMI) of China’s manufacturing industry was 50.2%, returning to above the critical point, and the manufacturing industry resumed its expansion.
2. Two departments: from August 1, we will increase the proportion of construction project progress payment and improve the settlement method of construction project price.
3. The Ministry of Education and other three departments: carry out the mode of “direct subsidy and quick operation” for enterprises to absorb employment social insurance subsidies.
4. Dandong, Liaoning and Sixian County, Suzhou, Anhui Province have been upgraded in many places, and there are 51-25 high school risk areas across the country.
5. Xi’an: the measures for the implementation of the reward for reporting work safety will be introduced, with a maximum reward of 300000 yuan.
6. The domestic fuel surcharge will hit a new high, with an one-way maximum of 200 yuan from July 5.
7. Cross the Sea of death! The third highway across the Taklimakan Desert in Xinjiang has been opened to traffic, with a total length of about 334 kilometers.
8. Due to the expiration of the production agreement, production of all kinds of licensed commodities such as “Bingdun Pier” for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games will stop from today.
9. China’s first desktop operating system developer platform “Open Kirin” (openKylin) has been officially released.
10. World League: the Chinese women’s volleyball team won a clean sheet in Poland and Quanhong Chan Chen Yuxi won the gold medal in the 10-meter women’s doubles.
11. Foreign media: Italy has suffered its worst drought in nearly 70 years, and some cities have banned barber shops from washing customers’ hair twice or they will be fined.
World Health Organization (WHO): BA.4/5 has become a major new coronavirus strain in the world, and it is more prone to repeated infection.
13. India announced a total ban on the manufacture, storage, import, sale and use of disposable plastic products from July 1.
14. Due to the reduction of natural gas supplies from Russia to Germany, BASF, Germany’s largest chemical center in the world, may stop production, threatening the whole of Europe.
15. Russian Defense Ministry: the withdrawal of Snake Island is a release of “goodwill”, indicating that Russia has not obstructed Ukrainian grain exports.
[whisper] the eyes are all Chinese, magnificent mountains and rivers, towering years, immortal rivers and mountains, evergreen years, wish the motherland prosperity!