“China Telecom Cloud Computing Community was officially established to build national cloud services.
China Mobile and Fetion announced the suspension of service on September 30th, and Fetion’s transformation came to an end.
Hua Weiyun has become the first 10 billion big data enterprise in Guizhou, with revenue of more than 10 billion yuan so far this year.
It has been 23 years since the establishment of eBay, a veteran e-commerce giant, which announced that it will be closed on August 12.
BYD has announced its official entry into the Japanese passenger car market, with three models expected to go on sale in 2023.
EF Education refutes the rumor that it is “unable to continue to operate”: the fraud group has carried out fraud in the name of a refund and has informed the police.
Comac of China: six C919 test aircraft have completed all flight test tasks, and the forensics work has entered the final stage.
The Digital RMB Industry Alliance has been established, with members including New World, Huawei, a number of large state-owned banks, and so on.
Important domestic news
1. The launch mission of the sky-asking experimental module of the Chinese space station has been a complete success, and the rendezvous and docking will be carried out with the core module assembly according to the scheduled procedure.
2. China Mobile and Fetion announced the suspension of service on September 30th, and Fetion’s transformation came to an end.
It has been 23 years since the establishment of eBay, a veteran e-commerce giant, which announced that it will be closed on August 12.
4. Tencent: it will focus on supporting 10 digital rural pilot areas to explore the experience of digital rural construction.
5. Alipay: more than 500 merchants have launched exclusive privileges for Alipay members, with rights and interests covering multiple scenarios
6. Huawei Cloud has become the first 10 billion big data enterprise in Guizhou, with revenue of more than 10 billion yuan so far this year.
7. EF Education refutes the rumor that it is “unable to continue to operate”: the fraud group has carried out fraud in the name of a refund and has informed the police.
8. Comac of China: six C919 test planes have completed all the test flights, and the forensics work has officially entered the closing stage.
9. Mercedes-Benz Information and Zhejiang Yineng Energy signed a cooperation agreement to jointly develop distributed energy storage clouds.
10. 2021 China’s top 500 new economic enterprises were released, with Tencent, Alibaba and byte jumping ranked among the top three
Government affairs bulletin
1. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Affairs: the number of social security card holders nationwide is 1.36 billion, covering 96.3% of the population.
2. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: deepen the coverage of the “double gigabit” network. 29 cities, including Beijing and Shanghai, have built the first batch of gigabit cities in the country.
3. Ministry of Commerce: in the first half of the year, the e-commerce platform accumulated more than 60 million live broadcasts, with a total of more than 517 billion viewers.
4. The State Administration of Taxation: since the beginning of this year, more than 3 trillion yuan has been added to reduce taxes and fees, tax rebates and tax refunds.
5. National Healthcare Security Administration: in 2021, the income of the national medical insurance fund was 2.88 trillion yuan and the expenditure was 2.4 trillion yuan.
6. State Post Office: it will promote the revision of laws and regulations and increase the application of recyclable express packaging.
7. General Administration of Market Supervision: promoting the certification of the Internet of things, promoting the interconnection of smart home appliances and the protection of personal information
8. The southern regional power market has started trial operation, and the national unified power market system has taken the lead in landing in the southern region.
9. The country’s first supercomputing Internet project has been launched in Jinan, opening the era of Shandong Computing Network.
10. Hainan Province has an additional 100 million yuan in finance, and consumption coupons will continue to be issued during the Consumer Expo.
Science and technology communication
1. China Telecom Cloud Computing Community was officially established to build national cloud services.
2. Huawei, in conjunction with Zhejiang Mobile and Jingyou Technology, released a new call solution to define the new future of phone calls.
3. Zhejiang University released the application results of “Tianmu No. 1” superconducting quantum chip series, realizing a brand new “time crystal”.
4. Guangchi semiconductor atomic coating and etching coating project landed in Baoshan, Shanghai, and is scheduled to start in August this year.
5. Jizhijia launched an integrated software and hardware technology platform for robot MATRIX to break through the information and technical barriers of each product line.
Entertainment and film tour
1. KuGou launched the music business authorization platform “Qiyin Da”, which allows users to select songs and place orders according to the use scene.
2. Tencent QQ “Super cute new version” game announced that it will officially stop operation on July 31st.
3. Mihayou’s new book “Zero” will start the PC and iOS limited number no charge deletion test on August 5th.
4. The number of downloads of Blizzard’s “Diablo: immortal” mobile games exceeded 20 million, and the national service officially opened a public test.
5. The actual sales revenue of China’s game market in the first half of the year is 147.789 billion yuan, with about 666 million game users.
Finance and finance
1. Three months after the introduction of the personal pension system, the first product of the National Endowment Insurance Company landed in the Agricultural Bank.
2. China Development Bank: China Development Infrastructure Fund completes the first batch of capital investment.
3. IFAD Infrastructure Fund Co., Ltd. established and completed the first project investment.
4. China Export-Import Bank: foreign trade industry loans totaled more than 900 billion yuan in the first half of this year.
5. Five online brands of Societe Generale have been renovated and released, and “Digital Societe Generale” has been promoted in depth.
Housing real estate
1. Shenzhen Holdings: is considering divesting the property management business and listing independently on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
2. Rongsheng Business Management and Wangfujing signed a strategic cooperation agreement to jointly build commercial projects.
3. Longhu Commercial East China District announced the core area of the 12th Tianjie Luozi Fuchun Bay New Town in Hangzhou.
4. Hefei’s first track comprehensive TOD commercial project will be born, which is located at the intersection of Huizhou Avenue and Taihu Road.
5. Poly property consortium has won the bid for Hebei Yuxian sanitation integration project, with an advance price of about 1.4 billion yuan.
1. The rookie launched the “cross-border worry-free” industrial version, and the cross-border “group purchase” model helped businesses reduce their costs by 5%.
2. Beijing’s first post office coffee is officially opened in Wangjing Street, mainly in the form of “post office + coffee”.
3. Xiaoxian stew science and technology association was officially established, which is the first new consumer brand enterprise science and technology association in Chaoyang District, Beijing.
4. The sales growth rate of Junlebao milk powder reached 40% in the second quarter, leading the rise of organic milk powder category.
5. Budweiser craft factory landed in Putian, released & quot;059 coastline & quot; brand to develop the local craft market
1. BYD announced its official entry into the Japanese passenger car market, and three models are expected to be released in 2023.
2. China Railway Corporation: the overseas project of Zhi Rail Tramway has landed in Kuching, Malaysia.
3. Ningde era plans to build Jining new energy battery industry base, with a total investment of no more than 14 billion yuan.
4. Power new energy vehicle tire market, Linglong tire has become the largest supplier of BYD tire plate.
5. Luyuan Group and Xingheng Power supply release a series of ultra-lithium batteries, working hand in hand to create a new benchmark for “super durability”.
Education and training
1. Huawei: it has cooperated with more than 300 universities to set up 169 innovation laboratories.
2. Qingdao University of Science and Technology signed a large order of 770 million yuan, which is the largest university-enterprise cooperation project in Shandong Province.
3. Shengtong shares have reached cooperation with Jiangxi Golden Sun Education and Fangcao Education to further distribute the business of entering schools with science and technology.
4. Beijing took the lead in supervising the advance receipt of funds for specialized training, and the trainees did not participate in the training within 7 days and unconditionally refunded the fee.
5. Shaoxing, Zhejiang has issued a subsidy policy for the first prefectural and municipal child care institution in the province to encourage the development of inclusive care services through multiple channels.
Medical treatment and health
1. Midea: Ruishige Medical released the overall solution of hospital logistics and pharmacy to open up the drug supply chain inside and outside the hospital.
2. Dashi Intelligence: Dashi Jiuxin Lean operating Room overall solution released
3. Laiboke Pharmaceutical R & D and Innovation Base is located in Suzhou and will be completed and put into use in the first half of 2023.
4. Roche Diagnostics-Dingjing Biological Center of Excellence and Innovation was unveiled in Shapingba, Chongqing, which is the first NGS fully automated laboratory in the industry.
5. Hefei Puri Ophthalmology has released a new technology for all-digital customized keratoplasty, ushering in a new era of personalized myopia control.
2. The trial operation of the Altman theme Pavilion in Shanghai Haichang Ocean Park will officially open on July 30.
3. The country’s first bear-infested culture and tourism industrial park is expected to be unveiled in July next year, and Linhai, Zhejiang will usher in a new business card for the city.
4. Shandong’s first railway industry tourism research base was officially launched, with a total of 12 subject research products.
5. China Hotel Association: there are more than 8 hotel groups with more than 1000 stores in China.
1. The Digital RMB Industry Alliance has been established, with members including New World, Huawei, a number of large state-owned banks, etc.
2. China Mobile Migu announced the establishment of Yuanyu headquarters and settled in Xiamen to promote the development of digital economy in literature and tourism industry.
3. Shanghai Changning released a decentralized “Xunwei Xianxia” digital platform, which will match consumption poverty alleviation platform and NFT digital collection platform in the future.
4. Broaden the diversified application scenarios. Jiangsu’s first digital RMB photovoltaic settlement scene is located in Suzhou.
5. Iqiyi’s “Chinese rap Peak duel” starts with the digital POAP badge, working together with the ARCC platform to create a new meta-cosmic social paradigm.
1. American telecom giant T-Mobile agreed to pay $350 million to settle a class action lawsuit over data breach.
2. Samsung plans to invest nearly $200 billion to build 11 chip plants in Texas in the next 20 years.
3. Ericsson completed its acquisition of cloud communications provider Vonage at a cost of US $6.2 billion.
4. Renesas announced the completion of the acquisition of Reality AI, accelerating the integration of products such as AI and MCU.
Jay Carney, Amazon’s chief spokesman, will move to Airbnb as its new head of policy and communications
1. Platypus, a digital container road transport service provider, has completed 330 million yuan C round financing, which is led by CICC SAIC Fund, and the old shareholders will continue to invest in Shunwei Capital, Ming Capital and Restoration Capital.
2. Qiming supply chain, a national supply chain circulation service provider, has completed tens of millions of yuan of Pre-A round financing, which is invested exclusively by Panda Capital.
3. Corporate live broadcast sales and service SaaS company “Chatail” completed tens of millions of dollars in round B financing, led by Qiming Venture Capital, followed by Kaihui Fund, and Wanghe Capital served as long-term financial adviser.
4. Virtual employee assistant service provider “sure enough Zhihui” completed 15 million yuan angel round financing, which was invested exclusively by SIG SIG Asia Investments, and Dayue Capital served as the exclusive financial adviser.
5. Aerial Intelligence, a full-stack optical imaging solution and product provider, has obtained nearly 100 million yuan A1 round financing. The investors are Jianfa Fund, Jingxi Culture and Travel Science and Technology Fund, Shanghai Jili and Shenzhen Songshang. Round A leads the core kinetic energy investment to continue to chase investment.
6. Lingxi Robot, a provider of robot vision intelligent solutions, has completed hundreds of millions of yuan of B + round financing, led by Xi Chengjin Rui.
7. Insurance process integration service provider “Jianle Insurance” completed 10 million yuan angel round financing, led by Yuye Health, and followed by independent well-known venture capitalists.
8. Carbon fiber reinforced composite R & D “Antai compound material” completed 500 million yuan A + round financing, led by Shengshi Capital, the industrial capital side includes Bojiang Capital, Guohua Fund, Southern Industrial New Materials Fund, Zhejiang Rongteng and so on.
9. Hantiancheng, a provider of silicon carbide epitaxial wafers, has obtained a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan, which is invested by Xiamen Tsinghua Strait Equity Investment Management Co., Ltd.
10. Wisdom Anxiao one-stop service platform “Dingtai Fire” has completed 20 million yuan of angel round financing, led by Zhejiang Liuheqiao Venture Capital, and followed by the Friends Joint Fund.
11. The renewable resources recovery platform “Xiaohuangren Recycling” received 30 million yuan in Pre-A round financing, led by Yunnan Panyue Group Co., Ltd.
12. Artificial intelligence operating system and AI+ robot precision medical service provider “Cooper” completed 100 million yuan C round financing, invested by China Science and Technology Haichuang and Guoxin Haixiang.
13. Junde Medicine, a developer of full-cycle innovative therapy for chronic diseases, has completed a new round of financing of tens of millions of yuan, which is invested exclusively by Deyi Capital.
14. “Zhongguancun Shuimu Medical”, an one-stop service platform for medical device industrialization, has completed 100 million yuan A + round financing, led by Songhe Capital and Yijing Capital.
15. Puyuan Biology, a provider of MALDI-TOF MS fully automatic instruments, equipment, consumables and solutions, has obtained a new round of financing of 10 million yuan, which will be invested exclusively by Chizi Fund.
16. Exocrine product and service provider “Yumeibo Biology” has completed tens of millions of yuan angel round financing, led by linear capital, and followed by Su Hi-Tech Angel Fund.