今日早报 每日精选15条新闻简报 每天一分钟 知晓天下事 4月25日
2022年4月25日 星期一 农历三月廿五
Monday, April 25, 2022, March 25 of the lunar calendar
1. Five departments rectify script killing: minors are required not to enter the script shop on weekends and holidays.
2. Ministry of Transport: the closure of service areas and toll stations should be announced to the public in advance.
3. The Vocational Education Law has been revised for the first time: from May 1, the diversion of general and vocational education after graduating from junior high school will be abolished, and the “internal volume” of compulsory education will be reduced.
4. From now to the 27th, 12 provinces, including Henan, Anhui and Zhejiang, will suffer heavy rain, and Henan’s local rainfall may break the historical record for the same period.
5. Shenyang, Liaoning Province has achieved “zero clearance” in the social aspect and restored social order in an accurate and orderly manner.
6. One new high-risk and one medium-risk site in Beijing, and nucleic acid testing will be carried out in Chaoyang from today.
7. The May Day of the four major scenic spots in Zhangjiajie is free for Hunan residents for ten days: strive for tourism recovery.
8. Ningbo: in the event of a food safety accident at the isolation point, each person can receive a maximum compensation of 300000.
9, before the May Day holiday, the oil price may usher in the seventh rise this year, and the No. 95 gasoline will return to the era of 9 yuan.
10. 10 deaths have been confirmed and 16 people are missing! The captain of a missing tourist ship in Hokkaido, Japan, has been investigated and ran aground in June last year. Cymbal
11. Thailand has announced that it will be free of nucleic acid to tourists from all over the world, and the popularity of flight hotels has soared, and experts advise safety first.
12. South Korea will downgrade novel coronavirus’s infectious disease rating today, the first downgrade in more than two years.
13. Who: 169 cases of unexplained hepatitis in children have been reported in 12 countries, with at least one death.
14. The Ebola epidemic in the Democratic Republic of the Congo has resumed, and a 31-year-old man in the Democratic Republic of the Congo died 17 days after being infected with Ebola.
15. Russian coal has been banned and many countries have opened the mode of “global coal grabbing”.
[whisper] what you want, why should the years give you, all counterattacks are prepared, all light, all through the darkness, all luck, are the foreshadowing of efforts.