商业早报-2022年7月24日 星期日 专家称年轻人国货热情超越上一代，00后消费人群占比达到近30%
Business Morning Post: Sunday, July 24, 2022
1. JD.com Logistics’s acquisition of Debang shares will officially enter the delivery stage, and the shareholders’ meeting has a high vote in favor of it.
2. Douyin: due to the adjustment of business development, the “circle” function will be offline on July 29th.
3. Youku responds to the dispute over screen fees: the rights and interests of VIP members do not include screen calls.
4. Glory CEO Zhao Ming: there are no plans to build a car in the next few years, but he will persist in cooperating with car companies.
5. Hainan: at least one or two provincial first-class schools will be built in each city and county in 2025.
6. Tianhong Co., Ltd.: slow down the pace of opening stores and plan to open 3-4 stores this year.
7. Tourists from all over the country flock to Yunnan for summer vacation: air ticket bookings in Yunnan have more than doubled and Gaoxing hotels are full of rooms.
8. Gold prices hit a new low within a month, which may lead to a further decline in the “gold rush”.
9. After Beijing and Shenzhen, six provinces and cities of Guangdong, Shaanxi, Zhejiang, Qingdao and Ningbo, including Shanghai, will also participate in the pilot project of MNCs’ local and foreign currency integration fund pool.
Live broadcast of bilibili is prohibited under the age of 16.
11. You can get a Ph.D. in the Philippines with 70,000 yuan on the Internet, and some colleges and universities pay for teachers’ mixed degrees.
12. Experts say young people’s enthusiasm for domestic products surpasses that of the previous generation, with consumers accounting for nearly 30% of the post-00s generation.
In order to standardize the communication order and maintain the community ecology, Weibo will display the name of the MCN organization.
14. The 2021 list of China’s top 500 new economic enterprises released Tencent, Ali and Byte in the top three.
15. Chinese eels account for more than half of the Japanese market
16. A dilapidated building in Anhui was saved: the repayment of the unfinished building was repaid one after another to the owner’s account after a 9-year suspension.
Gautam, the richest man in India. Adani overtook Bill. Gates, the fourth richest man in the world.
2. The British brother won millions of fans for pancakes and zongzi.
3. Starting from August 12, 2022, eBay will shut down the trading functions of all goods and shops on the site, turn off the registration, login and recharge functions of eBay users, and shut down the website server.
Robin Li: there will be no need for purchase restrictions in first-tier cities in four years, and it will be half cheaper to take an unmanned car in the future than it is now.