全国早报-2022年7月23日 星期六 大暑 全球超4.1万个物种面临灭绝威胁
National Morning Post: Saturday, July 23, 2022, Greater Heat
1. Douyin account shows which MCN organization it belongs to, which can be seen on the latest version of Android phones.
2. Sichuan post-90s male civil servant cheating, 50-year-old female leader demoted
3. Nantong, Jiangsu: a woman’s fingertip inserted into a needle was found on the back of her hand for 17 years.
Us media: us President Joe Biden COVID-19 tested positive
Since May and July, people infected with novel coronavirus have been found in Beihai, Haikou, Chengdu, Changsha, Gannan and other tourist cities one after another. In addition, the reported outbreaks in many places are related to self-driving travel
6. The establishment ceremony of the National Martyrs’ remains search team and the National Martyrs’ remains DNA Identification Laboratory was held in Beijing. Search team and laboratory are officially set up.
From 0 to 24:00 on July 21, there were 21 new confirmed cases in Guangxi, including 2 cases of asymptomatic infection and 132 cases of asymptomatic infection.
August, September the elderly in Shanghai take the bus without scanning the code, but directly swipe their cards to take the bus, and the problem of “off-the-net” elderly people taking the bus is expected to be improved.
9. One person was killed and one injured in a deflagration accident in Yingkou, Liaoning Province, which was initially confirmed to be a man who deliberately detonated a liquefied gas tank after being premeditated.
10. The Japanese government officially decided to hold a state funeral for former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on September 27.
11. The Master of Xuanyu Temple in Nanjing said that the temple had been closed; the whistleblower of the Xuanyu Temple incident said that he was not afraid of retaliation; the abbot of Xuanyu Temple had been replaced and had become acquainted with many senior officials in Nanjing; the local police station was verifying the identity of Wu Yaping.
The ranking of the top 100 jobs in the second quarter announced that marketers, couriers and lathe workers were among the top.
Bangladesh announces a ban on train ticket hanging
14. Daqing, Heilongjiang: programmers make a profit of 600000 for students to brush online courses, more than 50, 000 platform development members, and more than 4.21 million classes
15. A company in Jiangsu installed nine cameras in the employee’s locker room. Chairman: to guard against theft, adjust the angle later.
16. Among the 12 major leaders and key personnel of telecom network fraud groups publicly wanted by the Ministry of Public Security at level A, 9 have been arrested. At present, there are still three fugitives at large, namely, Peng Kejun, Ouyang Zhipeng and Zhu Zhenkui.
17. National Healthcare Security Administration: recover 58.3 billion of the health insurance fund from 2018 to 2021
More than 41000 species around the world are threatened with extinction
19. During the summer vacation, the number of myopic outpatients of children and adolescents increased sharply, and myopia of primary school students in online classes soared by 200 degrees in two months.
20. Japan formally approves the nuclear sewage discharge plan
21. Russian army strikes against Ukrainian command post Ukrainian army repels Russian attack; Ukrainian grain export agreement will be formally signed: Russia allows Ukrainian grain ships to enter and leave the Black Sea, earthwork inspection to avoid arms smuggling; Google will be banned in Donetsk.
Health: eating melon seeds every day can prevent Alzheimer’s disease, eating melon seeds every day can prevent Alzheimer’s disease. There are nearly 15 million people with Alzheimer’s disease in China, most of whom are over the age of 60. With the passage of time, patients will gradually forget everything around them, and their brains are like “formatted”. In recent years, the sick group has gradually become younger, making many people realize the importance of prevention. In daily life, more exercise, more brain use, pay attention to diet, and eat nuts can reduce the incidence of the disease to a certain extent.