1. It was revealed that the memorial tablets of Japanese Class A war criminals are dedicated to the Xuanyu Temple in Nanjing, and the worshipers are called “Wu Aping”. The worship period is from 2018 to 2022. Media: of the six tablets, five are Japanese war criminals and one is an American female educator who has protected the Chinese.
2. Insiders: the temple has falsely reported 30 million maintenance fees. The annual price of the tablets ranges from thousands to tens of thousands of yuan. The abbot has run for civil service and attended the opening ceremony of the beauty shop, which is associated with seven companies. Official announcement: the main person in charge of the temple was replaced, the director of the Xuanwu District Civil Affairs Bureau was removed, and a number of cadres were punished and will be investigated to the end.
3. A male college student in Xi’an was stamped on the head and kicked in the chest by four people, resulting in a concussion and multiple injuries to the whole body. The cause of the accident may be to refuse others to harass his girlfriend. Police: the case is under investigation
4. The explosion accident in Yingkou, Liaoning Province was reported by the police that one person had been killed and one injured, and a man deliberately detonated a liquefied gas tank after the explosion.
5. Henan Xinyang Municipal Party Committee compound will be demolished and transformed into a cool resort, and the official will be transformed into a park. At present, many governments have opened the compound, experts: the embodiment of civilization and progress.
6. Changsha, Hunan: the loan proportion of the provident fund for second homes is reduced to 40%, and the maximum loan for families with three children is 800000; Shaoguan, Guangdong: the minimum down payment ratio for the purchase of housing with housing provident fund loans is 20%.
On the morning of July and 22nd, a Tesla in Taoyuan, Taiwan caught fire. The police confirmed that the injured were Lin Zhiying and her 6-year-old son. It was suspected that an accident was caused by not paying attention to the condition in front of the car. Taiwan media: Lin Zhiying suffered facial fractures and shoulder fractures. She will be operated on when her condition is stable.
8. Foreign media: Twitter posted a net loss of $270 million in the second quarter, saying that the merger agreement with Musk is still valid
9. Foreign media: Turkey signed grain transport agreements with Russia and Ukraine respectively. According to the agreement, neither party is allowed to attack any related vessels. In case of an attack, it will be handled by the Istanbul Joint Coordination Center.
10. Japanese media: on the morning of the 22nd, the Japanese Atomic Energy Regulatory Commission formally approved the Fukushima nuclear sewage discharge plan, believing that there is no safety problem, and the sewage discharge plan is expected to be launched in the spring of 2023.
11. The Japanese defense white paper claimed that China had “changed the status quo with its strength” in the East China Sea and the South China Sea. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs responded that Japan had grossly interfered in China’s internal affairs, which China was strongly dissatisfied with and firmly opposed.
12. A fake area in northern Iraq was suspected to have been attacked by Turkish shells on the 20th, killing nine people. On the 21st, hundreds of people gathered in Baghdad to protest.
13. Foreign media: the Syrian Defense Ministry said an Israeli air strike near Damascus in the early morning of the 22nd killed five people, including an officer
14. Yoon Xiyue instructed the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs to explain the situation to the Chinese side on the supply chain, so as to eliminate and avoid misunderstandings. Earlier, it was reported that the United States asked South Korea to reply by August whether to join the US-led “Chip Quadripartite Alliance” to transfer the semiconductor supply chain in order to contain China’s “semiconductor rise.”
15. The Russian government expands the list of “unfriendly countries”: Greece, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia are included. The European Union has announced additional sanctions against 54 Russian individuals and 10 entities. Since the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the EU has imposed sanctions on a total of 1212 Russian individuals and 108 entities.
[whisper] there are not many friends, it lies in sincerity, the family is not rich, it lies in harmony, lovers do not need sweet words, it is good to understand you, the rest of life is still long, remember to be with people who are comfortable with each other.