商业早报-2022年7月23日 星期六 室内滑雪场预订量环比涨幅超4倍，科技馆博物馆成暑假游热点
Business Morning Post: Saturday, July 23, 2022
1. Oil prices are expected to fall three times in a row, filling up a box of gas or being 12 yuan cheaper.
2. Credit card fund control. Many banks strictly control non-consumer transactions.
3. Glory developer service platform is officially launched to help developers gain one-stop access to Glory hardware and software ecology.
4. Taocai vegetables will promote free door-to-door delivery service, and incentive measures will be implemented to relevant groups.
5. The Internet information department will strengthen law enforcement in the areas of network security, data security and personal information protection in accordance with the law.
6. NetEase Yun Music announced that it had formally reached a strategic cooperation with South Korea’s YG Entertainment Company to obtain the latter’s full music copyright license.
7. Weibo: carry out a two-month special treatment of the network environment for summer minors
8. Bilibili issued a special announcement on the governance of virtual anchors, and will carry out a special project on malicious content and speech governance of virtual anchors in the near future.
9. Lili’s home e-commerce platform “Free quality” Mall will be closed on August 30.
10. The overseas Chinese Town in the east of Shenzhen will be fully renovated and upgraded, and is expected to open in 2025.
11. can sugar-controlled rice really control sugar? the price of sugar-controlled rice is more than ten times that of ordinary rice.
12. Jinxian County, Jiangxi Province: families with three children are given a housing subsidy of 200 yuan per square meter.
13. Wechat public platform further standardizes the behavior of code scanning and compulsory attention.
14. Shaoguan, Guangdong: 20% of the minimum down payment for the purchase of housing with housing provident fund loans
15. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: intelligent recovery of lithium, nickel, cobalt and other non-ferrous metals is gradually being realized.
16. Bookings for indoor ski resorts have increased by more than 4 times month-on-month, and the Science and Technology Museum has become a hot spot for summer vacation.
17. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology promotes a unified fast charging standard for mobile phones: some products have achieved a fast charging level of 80% charge within half an hour.
18. Where to go: summer tourism is heating up. Ticket bookings in scenic spots across the country have nearly tripled from the previous month.
19. The high temperature “baking mode” led to the hot sale of refrigeration appliances. The sales of JD.com ‘s hourly purchase and JD.com ‘s cold fan sales increased by 212%.
1. Thailand launched odorless durian, which has been certified as a geographical indication product by the Thai government.
Zhang Chaoyang: when you understand the universe, the universe is really yours.