Business Morning Post: Friday, July 22, 2022
1. Xiaomi’s smartphone shipments in India broke through the 200 million mark, reaching a new milestone
2. With the surge of immediate consumption in summer, Meituan launched the function of “order additional goods” when buying vegetables.
3. NetEase Yun Music launched the “Yuncun Exchange” and launched a commercial music one-stop solution.
4. The State intellectual property Office launched the “National Patent and Trademark Agency Public Service platform” WeChat Mini Programs.
5. Douyin e-commerce severely cracked down on false marketing non-compliance, such as false exemption, and punished 882 illegal creators
6. Quickly manage the summer network environment and crack down on minors using parents’ accounts to broadcast live or appear on camera.
7. Taobao Live broadcast jointly launched a new anchor support program, “Rookie Plan”, to help vegetarian people become quality anchors.
8. Laoshan in Qingdao will build the country’s first meta-universe park, covering an area of 1455 mu.
9. Herm è s LadyM of the cake industry announced the closure of stores in mainland China.
10. The traditional foreign trade man in Shenzhen was “electrocuted” in Africa, with an annual revenue of nearly 50 million yuan, helping Chinese products go out to sea: I opened an online store in Kenya.
11. The folding screen market will explode this year: China’s folding screen market is expected to grow by 225% in 2022.
12. Wechat has online taxi-hailing function and open access to travel service providers.
13. Alipay: in the coming year, 10 billion capital resources will be invested to support merchants’ digitization.
14. BYD Auto: BYD announces its official entry into the Japanese passenger car market and is expected to go on sale in 2023
15, 27 departments: encourage the export of excellent radio, film and television programs; cultivate a number of international well-known brands in animation, film and television, publishing, performing arts, games and other fields
16. China ranks first in the number of AEO mutual recognition agreements and the number of countries (regions) in the world.
17. Should the pre-sale of future housing be cancelled? Bancassurance Regulatory Commission: the state will consider this issue as a whole.
18. Tencent’s Director of Public Relations responded that Baidu’s live broadcast was interrupted: it was related to the reporting process and had been urgently restored.
19. Gome’s Internet home improvement company, “dresser”, has suspended all its business.
20. Nanjing revised the new rules on the settlement of points, and proposed for the first time that the number of years of social security contributions in four places in the Yangtze River Delta can be calculated accumulatively.
21. Baidu World Congress will launch a number of blockbuster products, and tens of thousands of cars without steering wheel will be deployed in 2023.
22, online Youku screen secondary charge: Youku is accused of opening a mobile phone member, but also re-opening a cool meow member
23. Henan 7.5 billion supports Zheng Dahe’s double-first-class construction, and 5.5 billion supports 7 colleges and universities to create double-first-class.
24. The number of ATM machines has been drastically reduced by 170000 in three years.
25. Bid farewell to bangs online biography iPhone15 next year.
1. South Korea: it is planned to train 150000 semiconductor talents within 10 years, and the enrollment quota for related majors in schools will be relaxed.
2. The European Central Bank raised interest rates by 50 basis points for the first time in 11 years