全国早报-2022年7月22日 星期五 火把节 有着“中国淡水鱼之王”之称的长江白鲟被世界自然保护联盟（IUCN）正式宣布灭绝
National Morning Post: Friday, July 22, 2022, Torch Festival
1. Didi was fined 8.026 billion yuan! Chairman and CEO Cheng Wei and President Liu Qing were fined 1 million yuan each. The State Internet Information Office: there are 16 illegal facts.
2. The new round of high temperature weather will affect more than 17 provinces, cities and regions such as Zhejiang and Fujian, not only with a wide range of influence, but also with a long standby time. Until the end of July, the southern region will maintain a state of high temperature and humidity, and many areas in the south may feel more than 60 degrees, and “sauna rooms” will be supplied 24 hours a day.
3. A man in Handan, Hebei Province, stole a former colleague’s mobile phone into work and scolded the leader in groups. Police: criminal detention
4. The Shanghai people’s Congress adopted the “decision” to refuse to hire employees on the grounds that they had not suffered from infectious diseases.
Hunan is expected to usher in the first duty-free shop in the city.
6. Chinese experts on disease control: most scholars at home and abroad believe that novel coronavirus’s variation exists for a long time, and the Omicron mutant is unlikely to be the last one.
7. The passenger in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province had diarrhea and forced the ride-hailing driver to make an illegal U-turn. The driver: he yelled at me, and there was nothing he could do about it. In the end, the driver was fined 200 yuan for one point.
8. The Yangtze River White Sturgeon, known as the “king of Chinese freshwater fish”, has been officially declared extinct by the World Conservation Union (IUCN).
9. Mormu, a candidate elected by the League for Democracy of India, defeated his opponent and was elected the 15th president of India. Morm became India’s second female president and the first president to be born in a tribal region.
10. Three departments: award Ding Ying and other 30 comrades the title of national medicine master, enjoy the treatment of provincial and ministerial level commendation and award winners; award Ding Lixian and other 101 comrades the title of national famous traditional Chinese medicine
World Health Organization (WHO) official: nearly 3000 people die every week in Europe because of COVID-19
12. As of 09:11 on July 21, the box office in the 2022 summer period (starting June 1) reached 3.868 billion (including pre-sale). “the Great events of Life” temporarily topped the box office of mainland films in the summer with a score of 1.47 billion yuan, followed by “Detective Wars” and “Mozart in Outer Space”.
13. Henan begins the second batch of advances to the customers of four village banks.
14. Putin: the Beixi pipeline will resume gas supply to Europe
Health: a long-term vegetarian diet may also lead to fatty liver. Dietitian said: vegetarian diet is not equal to light diet, it is possible to eat high-salt, high-oil, high-sugar food; vegetarian diet is not equal to low calorie; in order to make vegetarian dishes delicious, many vegetarian foods often add more fat than meat vegetables; vegetarian foods tend to be underfed, but they will eat more staple foods; vegetarians tend to lack protein intake, and the body needs protein to transport fat out of the liver. If it’s not for some unchangeable reason, don’t easily stay vegan for a long time.