全国早报-2022年7月21日 星期四 微信打开时支持消息通知横幅，网友表示可有可无
National Morning Post: Thursday, July 21, 2022
1. The woman was forcibly dragged into the cubicle by the man in the bar toilet. The public security of Zhongmou County, Zhengzhou: it is under investigation; the bar involved in Zhengzhou has been suspended; the police will thoroughly investigate the relationship between the dragged girl and the man; the man is suspected of a criminal offense. A case has been filed against him and criminal compulsory measures have been taken.
2. Shanghai police: a man was detained after a drunken beating of a volunteer at a nucleic acid testing site, injuring three people.
3. Nanxun, Huzhou: my parents thought the car was stolen, but in fact, the 12-year-old brother took his sister to drive his parents’ car for 100 kilometers.
4. Longyan, Fujian Province: the official response forbids the children of electric fraudsters from attending public primary schools and only high-quality public schools. The policy has been implemented for three years.
5. Men in Jiaxing, Zhejiang made a profit of nearly 10,000 yuan by stealing more than 300 down jackets and selling 30 on a hot day.
6. Jiangsu Lianyungang was hit by a tornado: the roof was blown off and the battery car was hung from a tree.
7. A bus in Tongling, Anhui got out of control and collided with other vehicles, killing 2 people and injuring 5 others
8. Shaanxi Xianyang Housing and Construction Bureau: a department helps a housing enterprise and strives to deliver the house on time.
9. Tongxiang, Jiaxing: a man decisively throws a mobile phone and opens his arms to pick up a child who has fallen from a building: save people out of his father’s instinct.
10. Beijing: drug traffickers drugged and many male friends committed molestation without being aware of the victim.
11. Wechat supports message notification banners when it is opened, and netizens say that it is optional.
15. Foreign media: Russia and Iran sign a $40 billion cooperation agreement on oil and gas field development; Syria renounces diplomatic relations with Ukraine; Zaporo nuclear power plant is attacked by Ukrainian drones.