Business Morning Post: Thursday, July 21, 2022
1. Byte jump confirmation to explore self-developed chips: for internal use only, not for external sales
2. Bilibili launched the anti-net riot page, introducing functions such as anti-harassment of private messages, optimization of on-screen comments, one-click forensics and so on.
3. Fei Pig announced that it can communicate with VANDA HOTEL and Resorts, involving grades, rights and points.
4. Kuaishou carries out special management of vulgar content, dealing with more than 9000 related videos.
5. Douyin e-commerce: businesses with imperfect education and training qualifications should make up their qualifications as required.
6. The Duku Highway in Xinjiang has been changed into a “crying Highway” for 100 kilometers for 8 hours: self-driving tours have skyrocketed and residential accommodation has been nearly 2W a night.
7. Some developers have begun to sell existing houses. A soil shot in a county in Fuzhou is linked to the sale of existing houses. Experts say it is not appropriate to sell existing houses on a large scale.
Organization: global smartphone shipments fell 9% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year.
9. Ministry of Agriculture and villages: as of the end of June, the local employment rate of migrant workers returning home was 90.7%.
10. the study found that black bear serum can prevent muscle atrophy.
11. Men in Pingdingshan, Henan Province earn nearly 1000 yuan a night by catching thousands of golden cicadas.
12. Skin whitening is no longer the standard answer? Tanning is becoming popular in first-tier cities.
13. Maotai ice cream purchasing agent earns 100000 yuan in more than ten days, and a cup of ice cream earns more than ten yuan.
14. Orders for new energy vehicles have soared, and consumers of new energy vehicles have queued up to pick up their cars.
1. Amazon sued more than 10, 000 Facebook group administrators for professionally engaging in false comments
2. Google will allow European non-game App to use third-party payment, and the commission service fee will be reduced to 12%.
3. The average usage time of TikTok exceeds that of YouTube.
4. The iPhone14ProMax lens spread on the Internet is so intense and convex that it is unstable on the desktop.