互联网早报 – 7月21日 星期四 – 小米印度智能机出货量突破2亿大关，华为再发40亿元中期票据，网易云音乐上线“云村交易所”
Self-developed chip for video recommendation, not involving general chips such as CPU, GPU, etc.
Huawei plans to issue 4 billion yuan of medium-term notes, raising twice as much as last year.
Xiaomi’s smartphone shipments in India have exceeded 200 million, reaching a new milestone.
Instant consumption surged in summer, and Meituan launched the function of “order additional goods” when buying vegetables.
Yiyun Music online launched the “Yuncun Exchange” and launched an one-stop solution for commercial music.
Evergrande held the first “720Hengchi Festival”, and the number of Hengchi 5 pre-sale orders exceeded 37000.
Beijing opened the first pilot for the commercialization of unmanned travel services in China, and Baidu and Xiaoma Zhixing became the first batch of approved enterprises.
Google announces open source programming language Carbon
Important domestic news
1. Byte beat response self-developed chip: without CPU, GPU and other general chip plans, self-developed video codec chip for video recommendation
2. Huawei plans to issue 4 billion yuan of medium-term notes, which has doubled the financing scale of last year.
3. Xiaomi’s smartphone shipments in India broke through the 200 million mark, reaching a new milestone
4. JD.com Technology released the payment Technology To B industry service panorama and three major solutions for the first time to digitize the payment-driven industry.
5. Tencent’s “Invisible caregiver” upgraded its home version to donate to 1000 families of the elderly.
6. Alibaba eWTP one-stop service covers the whole link and is fully open to small and medium-sized cross-border enterprises.
7. NetEase Yun Music online music copyright licensing platform “Yuncun Exchange” launched a commercial music one-stop solution.
8. Qi Anxin and Jida Zhengyuan have reached strategic cooperation to jointly promote the ecological development of the network security industry.
9. Sinopec’s first heavy truck exchange power station was completed and put into operation in Yibin, Sichuan Province, and it takes only 3 minutes for the vehicle to be “fully electrified” automatically.
10. Oriental Yuhong and JD.com signed a strategic cooperation agreement to carry out in-depth cooperation in five aspects, such as logistics implementation and home decoration.
Government affairs bulletin
1. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: the production and sales of new energy vehicles increased by 1.2 times in the first half of the year compared with the same period last year, and the scale of production and sales reached a new high.
2. Ministry of Agriculture and villages: China’s summer grain output reached 294.8 billion jin in the first half of the year, a record high.
3. The State intellectual property Office launched the “National Patent and Trademark Agency Public Service platform” WeChat Mini Programs.
4. The all-China Federation of Trade unions and the National Health Commission jointly issued a circular to promote the construction of a universal childcare service system.
5. Ministry of Commerce: the contract value of service outsourcing undertaken by Chinese enterprises in the first half of the year was 987.5 billion yuan, an increase of 12.3% over the same period last year.
6. Ministry of Transport: a total of 277 ride-hailing platform companies across the country have obtained business licenses, and Ruqi has the highest compliance rate of travel orders.
7. Beijing officially opened the first commercial pilot of unmanned travel service in China, and Baidu and Xiaoma Zhixing became the first batch of approved enterprises.
8. Shanghai’s regular nucleic acid testing sites continue to provide free testing services until August 31, and citizens should conduct nucleic acid testing at least once a week.
9. The project of Wuhan Supercomputing Center is capped with a total investment of 1 billion yuan, which is scheduled to be completed and put into operation on September 30th.
10. Chongqing has issued a “all-Star” action plan for software and information services to create a 500 billion-level software and information service industry.
Science and technology communication
1. Dongfang Guoxin released 5G integrated leather base station to help 5G deeply cover vertical industry.
2. Ningbo Unicom will join hands with Huawei to build the first ODN3.0 in Zhejiang to help the countryside realize the digital transformation.
3. Nanjing Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.: it is proposed to contribute 270 million yuan to join the venture capital fund to focus on investment in pan-semiconductor and other areas.
4. Qualcomm launched Snapdragon W5+ and Snapdragon W5 platforms for the next generation of wearable devices to achieve a comprehensive jump.
5. Canalys: global smartphone shipments fell 9% year-on-year in the second quarter of 2022, ranking first for Samsung.
Entertainment and film tour
2. Douyin e-commerce severely cracked down on false marketing non-compliance, such as false exemption, and punished 882 illegal creators.
3. Quickly manage the summer network environment and crack down on minors using parents’ accounts to broadcast live or appear on camera.
4. Taobao Live broadcast jointly launched a new anchor support program, “Rookie Plan”, to help vegetarian people become quality anchors.
5. The undeleted test of “Manager League of Legends and e-sports” officially opened, writing a new chapter for e-sports.
Finance and finance
1. Drip Insurance in conjunction with China property Insurance and Yong’an Insurance launched a series of serious illness insurance in drip Blue Sea, which is free of health notice and can be insured for people with illness.
2. Yi’an property Insurance bankruptcy restructuring recruits strategic investors, giving priority to large and medium-sized financial institutions
3. Guotai Junan completes the transaction of the first combined credit protection contracts in the Chinese market
4. Societe Generale and Fujian Agricultural Credit Union signed a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement to jointly serve Fujian’s “agriculture, rural areas and farmers” and rural revitalization.
5. Shanghai Stock Exchange: as of the end of 2021, the total market capitalization of listed companies in Shanghai Stock Exchange was 52 trillion yuan, ranking third in the world.
Housing real estate
1. Fuchuang Commercial Light Asset signed a contract with Zhongxin Square in Dongguan to lead the renewal and upgrading of regional commerce.
2. Longgang District of Shenzhen will join hands with the third Bureau to build a 100 billion-level construction industry cluster.
3. The eighth Bureau of China Construction signed a comprehensive strategic cooperation framework agreement with Anyang City and China Nengjian Gezhouba Group & nbsp.
4. In the first half of the year, the newly signed contract value of PC component manufacturing business is 1.118 billion yuan, down more than 50% from the same period last year.
5. K11 the first mainland flagship project is named K11 ECOAST, with a total area of 228500 square meters.
1. JD.com supermarket promotes five major measures to support mineral water brands and supports 10 brands with revenue of 1 billion yuan in the next five years.
2. With the surge of immediate consumption in summer, Meituan launched the function of “order additional goods” when buying vegetables.
3. Shanghai Qiantan Taiguri Lego ®authorized store officially starts trial operation.
4. 1688 United Internet Merchants Bank launched the “Qingfeng escort Plan”, financial policy, marketing flow and other seven measures to support small and medium-sized enterprises
5. China chain Management Association: the online sales volume of Chinese supermarket Top 100 in 2021 is nearly 100 billion yuan, an increase of 40% over the same period last year.
1. Evergrande held the first “Hengchi Festival”. The number of pre-sale orders for Hengchi 5 exceeded 37000.
2. The new BMW 7 Series / i7 completes autopilot in the factory to improve the logistics efficiency of new cars in the factory and distribution center.
3. Nezha Automobile and Infineon announced technical cooperation on the overall solution of battery management for electric vehicles.
4. Jiangling Motor: Jiangling L4 self-driving light passenger products have been distributed in the field of freight transport in the same city.
5. Volkswagen’s CARIAD will jointly develop SoC with STMicroelectronics, and TSMC will supply wafers.
Education and training
1. The Ministry of Education held the launch of the National Wisdom Education platform “Summer teacher training” and the launching ceremony of “National Science Education Summer School”.
2. Internet Information Office: strengthen the management of the information content of intelligent devices used by minors and comprehensively clean up illegal and bad information.
3. Zhejiang has released the new achievements of educational digital reform, and Zhejiang Learning Code promotes the sharing of educational information.
4. Hainan will focus on 10 kinds of illegal enrollment in primary and secondary schools, which will last for more than two months.
5. Yunnan has introduced measures to encourage college graduates to serve the revitalization of the countryside, with a maximum subsidy of 30,000 yuan.
Medical treatment and health
1. Joint Pictures Medical pioneering Board IPO registration takes effect: high-end medical equipment enterprises that accelerate globalization
2. Yiling Pharmaceutical: so far, Lianhua Qingwen has been registered and approved for listing in more than 20 overseas countries.
3. Jinan will join hands with micro-doctors to create a dual platform of “Internet Great Health and Internet traditional Chinese Medicine Trading”.
4. Aidi Pharmaceutical Company plans to transfer 19.9646% equity of Nanjing University Pharmaceutical Company with 86 million yuan to promote the integration strategy of human protein raw material preparation.
5. Health International will spend HK $470 million to acquire all shares of Zhongzhuo Medical in Hong Kong in order to expand the territory of high-end specialist medical services.
1. Ministry of Culture and Tourism: compacting the main responsibility of enterprises to promote the safe and orderly recovery of culture and tourism consumption
2. Zhongxin Tourism has created an one-stop shared leisure complex, and the Youwald World-themed parent-Child Farm opened on July 23.
3. The headquarters of the first Travel Group has officially settled in the cultural tourism area, and the industrial layout of the deputy central cultural tourism area has fallen again.
4. Feng Shang Culture: won the bid of 112 million yuan for the resident performance project of Chang’an Music Opera House.
5. Fosun Luwen’s net loss in the first half of 2022 narrowed sharply, and its turnover soared by 198% compared with the same period last year.
1. The country’s first “digital RMB plus” provident fund window has been settled in Futian, Shenzhen, and housing provident fund can be deposited.
2. Rich application scenarios. Shanghai for the first time gives out more than 3 million yuan of enterprise talent subsidies in the form of digital RMB.
3. Chinese clothing construction: the first digital RMB salary in the architectural decoration industry has been successfully paid.
4. The digital collection of “ask the sky series” has been published, and the technology of interest chain promotes the development of aerospace industry with block chain technology.
5. Laoshan in Qingdao will build the country’s first meta-universe park, covering an area of 1455 mu.
1. Google announces that Carbon, an open source programming language, will be replaced by the target.
2. IBM’s revenue in the second quarter was US $15.5 billion, while that of the hybrid cloud business was US $21.7 billion in the past year.
3. ASML next-generation EUV lithography machine starts: the unit price is 2.6 billion yuan, and the core components arrive.
4. India plans to sign a $10 billion contract for electric buses to promote decarbonization of public transport.
5. South Korea: it is planned to train 150000 semiconductor talents within 10 years, and the enrollment quota for related majors in schools will be relaxed.
1. Visual collaboration platform “Damai” has completed nearly 100 million yuan A round financing, with Strom Capital as the exclusive investment and Beituo Capital as the exclusive financial adviser.
2. BI and big data analysis service provider “Smart Software Smartbi” completed round C financing, which was invested exclusively by Guangzhou Light Control Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macao Youth Entrepreneurship Fund of Everbright Holdings.
3. Collaborative robot manufacturer “Juncker Robot” received about 1 billion yuan of financing from D-round, jointly led by Temasek, Temasek, SoftBank Vision Fund II and Saudi Aramco’s diversified venture capital fund Prosperity7 Ventures, followed by strategic investment institutions.
4. Visual bit Robot, a 3D vision and industrial intelligence software provider, completed 300 million yuan B round financing, led by Jingwei Venture Investment, followed by Deze Investment, China Merchants Xingxiang and Hongde Investment. Veteran shareholders CICC Capital, Heyu Capital and Tongwei Capital continued to increase, and invested capital to act as exclusive financial advisors.
5. Probiotic catering enterprise “daily bacteria” completed a new round of financing, led by Jin Yumao, followed by Lianjie Qichen and Lanshang Capital, the old shareholder Ling GE Venture Capital continued to raise money, and the small table served as the exclusive financial adviser.
6. Li Hewei, a high-quality food industry company, completed D-round financing, which was jointly led by Huaxing New Economic Fund and Yinshan Capital, and jointly invested by Maixing Capital, Jianfa New Investment, CICC Chuanhe Fund and low Light Venture Capital. Taihe Capital continues to act as the exclusive financial adviser.
7. Pure electric heavy truck developer “Boreton” completed hundreds of millions of yuan C round financing, led by Star Capital, Hefei Renton and Maitton Investment, and jointly invested by CIMC, Shanghai Science Investment Co., Ltd., and Kesheng Capital.
8. Yika Smart car, a developer of intelligent digital delivery platform, has obtained a new round of strategic financing, invested by New Hope Group, and potential Capital continues to act as the exclusive financial adviser.
9. Intelligent Internet connection Automotive Electronics R & D developer Beidou Tong Zhaopin Technology has completed hundreds of millions of yuan A round financing, led by funds under CICC Capital, Zhilai Capital and Houda Investment.
10. Lingtu Technology, a lidar R & D manufacturer, completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round financing, led by Wuhan Zizhi Huihan Angel Investment Fund.
11. Xin computer Technology, an industrial code reading and sensor manufacturer, received tens of millions of yuan in angel round financing, with Sequoia Capital China seed fund as the investor.
12. Wireless communication chip designer and service provider Xinmai Micro Semiconductor has completed a new round of financing of hundreds of millions of yuan, led by Junlian Capital, Junke Danmu and Huashan Capital jointly participated, and the old shareholder Walden International continued to increase its investment.
13. Innovative vaccine manufacturer McKang Biology completed nearly 500 million yuan in round B financing, led by Guoshou equity investment, followed by Shizhen Capital and Xinshang Capital, and former shareholders Sherpa Investment and Hillhouse Venture Capital continued to participate.
14. Kunmai Medical, a new generation of bio-functional magnetic imaging equipment developer, has completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round financing, led by Natong Technology Group, and followed by Fengrui Capital.
15. Kuoran Gene, a provider of molecular diagnostic solutions, has completed tens of millions of yuan of Pre-A round financing, led by Guosheng Furei, and Jinyi Shanghui as financing consultant.