深圳早报-2022年7月20日 星期三 深圳已有约400万常住居民签约家庭医生
Shenzhen Morning Post: Wednesday, July 20, 2022
1. Since July 19, 2022, Futian District has adjusted Unit An of Yixuan Pavilion in Fubao Street, Building 2 of Ditao Garden and Unit An of dormitory No. 118 on Bodi Road from a low-risk area to a high-risk area; the Yuanmenyuan of Fubao Street (except the high-risk area), the first building of Ditao Haoyuan, Unit B and Unit C of dormitory 118 Bodi Road from a low-risk area to a stroke risk area.
2. From July 18, 2022, Luohu District will adjust the risk area in Guiyuan Street: the 7 buildings of No. 38 Hongbao Road, Guiyuan Street will be adjusted from low risk area to high risk area; the compound 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20 and 28 Hongbao Road, Guiyuan Street will be adjusted from low risk area to stroke risk area.
3. Since July 18, 2022, Nanshan District has designated high-risk areas, stroke risk areas and low-risk areas in Shahe Street and Guangdong streets: Dongsanfang, Dongsifang and Xierfang in Baishizhou Village, Shahe Street; Jinhui Pavilion A, Jinyun Pavilion B, Jinlong Garden, Guangdong Street are designated as high-risk areas; Baishizhou Village, Shahe Street (except high-risk area) is designated as stroke risk area. Jinlong Garden District in Guangdong Street (except high risk area) is designated as medium risk area; Shahe Street (except high and medium risk area), Guangdong Street (except high and medium risk area) is still low risk area.
4. The “square dance” and other personnel gathering activities will be suspended throughout the Fubao street area. For those residents who participate in or stay in the square dance of Guihua Road City Park in Fubao Street from July 14 to 17, please take the initiative to declare through the government hotline.
5. Shenzhen Hospital of the University of Hong Kong: the fever clinic (including general fever clinic) in our hospital will be suspended immediately, and the clinic will resume at 8: 00 a.m. on July 20.
6. Shenzhen Metro Line 10 re-compresses the morning peak minimum interval to 3 minutes and 18 seconds.
7. About 4 million permanent residents in Shenzhen have signed up for family doctors.
August and July 18, 3 new confirmed cases and 5 asymptomatic infections in Shenzhen
9. Summer camping activities have attracted many Shenzhen citizens to sign in, and the weekend orders of some camping bases have soared.
10. Since July 18, 2022, Luohu District has adjusted the risk area in Liantang Street: unit 2 of Liantang Garden, Liantang Street, has been adjusted from low risk area to high risk area; the enclosed area of Liantang Garden District (except for high risk area) has been adjusted from low risk area to stroke risk area.
11. Adjust the risk area scope and prevention and control measures of Minzhi Street in Longhua District: adjust the 9th Building of Minle Cuiyuan from High risk area to Stroke risk area; adjust the 8th Building of Minle Cuiyuan from Stroke risk area to low risk area.
12. Since July 19, 2022, the relevant areas of Fubao Street in Futian District have been adjusted: the D1 building of Fuyuan Garden Phase II of Fubao Street has been adjusted from low-risk area to high-risk area; Fuyuan Garden Phase I and Phase II (except high-risk area) will be adjusted from low-risk area to stroke risk area.
13. A man in Shenzhen fell to the ground after cardiac arrest during fitness, and a citizen doctor relayed cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
14. The 60-year-old man in Zhuhai picked up rubbish all over his home, which filled the house with the stench of cockroaches. Neighbor: six people spent six hours cleaning it up.
15. The construction of Kengzi Science, Technology and Culture Center is in full swing and is expected to be completed and put into use in 2024.
16. The video of a takeout man in Nanshan was run over by a car many times was spread on the Internet, and the traffic police made a preliminary investigation: the driver was nervous and improperly operated.
Shenzhen sets a seven-day cooling-off period for gym consumption full refund Shenzhen issues the country’s first self-discipline convention for the fitness industry
18. On the first day of the implementation of subject 3 of the new regulations, the security officer vomited on the first day of the first examinee’s subject three examination in Shenzhen.
19. Shenzhen Securities Regulatory Bureau: some private placements are suspected of illegal fund-raising, shell buying, shell selling and other violations.
20, beware of this kind of ETC business website text messages, Shenzhen police: all are frauds
Life: why do you turn on the air conditioner and close the window? turning on the air conditioner will cause the indoor carbon dioxide to exceed the standard. The coolness in summer is given by air conditioning, but many people will feel dizzy and sleepy after staying in an air-conditioned room for a long time, which is probably because the concentration of carbon dioxide in the room exceeds the standard. Proper window ventilation can effectively reduce the concentration of carbon dioxide.