Shenzhen Morning Post: Sunday, July 10, 2022
1. From 0 to 24:00 on July 8, an asymptomatic case of novel coronavirus was found in Shenzhen during routine inspection by key personnel.
2. Guangdong plans to require that the training time of sports training institutions shall not conflict with the teaching time of local primary and secondary schools, the end time of offline training shall not be later than 20:30, and the end time of online training shall not be later than 21:00.
3. From now on, all off-campus education and training institutions and off-campus trusteeship institutions in Liantang Street will be suspended from any form of offline services.
4. On July 8, three nucleic acid positive persons were found in the regular nucleic acid screening in Haizhu District. Guangzhou: this epidemic situation is more timely because the infected people are exposed to self-driving trips in other places.
5. A parent in Shenzhen is afraid of the side effects of taking medicine for a long time. Allergic rhinitis in a 9-year-old girl drags on for 5 years to become asthma.
6. The maximum subsidy is 1 million yuan! 2022 Shenzhen soft Science Research Project start-up Application
7. Delimit the Luohuqiao Community Real Estate Building in Nanhu Street as a high-risk area.
8, “ice cream assassin” zero tolerance! Shenzhen carried out special inspection of ice cream products and filed 3 cases; Guangzhou launched special action to rectify the chaos of ice cream assassins
9. The Universiade Book Bar (tentatively named), a new reading space in the Universiade Park in Longgang District, is open for trial operation. This is another book in the park launched by the City Administration of Longgang District after the completion of the Zhangbei country Park Book Bar.
10. Shenzhen’s first Maotai ice cream flagship store opened today at Vientiane.
11. A female owner in Zhuhai has been slapped by a developer on the problem of water leakage: the assailant has been detained
12. Macao has suspended the operation of places of industrial and commercial activities since 00 o’clock on the 11th, and the number of positive cases of nucleic acid testing in Macao has increased to 1374.
13. Three people in Guangdong secretly took nearly 5,000 videos in the hotel to spread and sell them through the Internet.
Life: experts advise citizens: try not to drink beverages before doing nucleic acid testing. Can citizens drink before doing nucleic acid testing? Experts from Shenzhen Health Education and Promotion Center advise citizens not to drink carbonated drinks and milk tea as much as possible half an hour before making nucleic acid.