深圳早报-2022年7月9日 星期六 深圳严厉打击医疗美容违法乱象
Shenzhen Morning Post: Saturday, July 9, 2022
1. The main structure of Xinhua Hospital is capped, and Peking University Shenzhen Hospital is operated, with 2500 beds planned and expected to be put into trial operation in 2024.
2. 2 new confirmed cases and 4 asymptomatic infections were added to Shenzhen on July 7.
3. Shenzhen carries out spinal health assessment for primary and middle school students. The main contents of the assessment include: sleep, stress, posture, backpack habits, exercise, and first-year students are included in the screening for the first time this year.
4. Hetao Shenzhen-Hong Kong Science and Technology Innovation Cooperation Zone has issued three new policies to launch nine major science and technology industrial parks.
5. Shenzhen January self-study examination make-up examination Luohu District overall translation: Shenzhen January 2022 self-study examination make-up examination will be held from July 9 to 10. After research, all the candidates who were originally arranged to take the examination at the Luohu District examination center will be arranged to take the examination at the Longhua District examination site as a whole.
6. Shenzhen Yonghui supermarket was punished for selling substandard products
7. The net absorption of Shenzhen office market failed to meet the supply scale in the first half of the year, and the vacancy rate increased by 0.1 percentage point month-on-month.
8. Since July 8, 2022, Luohu District has designated high-risk, stroke-risk and low-risk areas in Liantang Street: block 2 (5th floor to 50th floor) of Lanting International in Liantang Street as a high-risk area; Lanting International Block 1 (6th floor to 50th floor) in Liantang Street as a stroke risk area; the whole area of Liantang Street (except medium and high risk areas) as a low risk area.
9. Three mirrors were hung on the balcony of the building, and communication was fruitless. A man in Guangdong bought 22 mirrors and hung balconies to fight back against his neighbor.
10. Shenzhen man sent ghost coins to insult others was punished, the court: his behavior has reached the level of “openly insulting others”
11, 20536 apartments! Shenzhen plans to enter 35 commercial residential and commercial apartment projects in the third quarter.
Shenzhen airport summer vacation routes hot a number of airlines increase hot routes
13. Shenzhen opened the hot and humid mode: it was cloudy from the 8th to the 10th, with short thundershowers and hot and humid weather. From the 11th to the 13th, it was mainly sunny and hot, with local hot thunderstorms in the afternoon, and the highest temperature in the north-central and densely populated areas could reach 34 ℃ to 35 ℃.
14. Shenzhen severely crackdown on illegal medical cosmetology
Starting from July 11, 12 bus lines, including B830, 22, M474, Fengxian 32, B837, B635, E11, B683, B668, Fengxian 72, 113, B991, will adjust some stops or service hours.
16. After repossession of the building, I found mountain graves all over the window! Guangdong Heshan Housing and Construction Bureau: the development company has been interviewed, and the Heshan Market Regulatory Bureau said that no false propaganda was found in the company.
Life: an appropriate amount of ultraviolet rays is good for skin beauty and can accelerate skin metabolism. At present, the physical sunscreen products sold on the market can block the exposure of ultraviolet rays to the skin and play a role in sunscreen. However, people should not completely block the contact between skin and ultraviolet rays. Experts say that the right amount of ultraviolet rays can accelerate the metabolism of the skin, which is good for skin beauty.