1. A tropical pressure is generated in the South China Sea, which is expected to develop into the 3rd Typhoon “Siamba” this year, and will make landfall along the coast from eastern Hainan Island to western Guangdong from July 2 to 3. There will be strong wind and rain in South China.
2. Two sectors: if the international oil price exceeds the upper limit of US $130 per barrel, the price of domestic oil products will not be raised for the time being and will subsidize oil refiners. At present, the international oil price is between 100 and 120 US dollars per barrel.
3. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: cancel the “asterisk” mark of the communication itinerary card from now on. The search for air tickets and hotels has soared, and experts: it will have an important impact on travel and help the cultural, tourism, logistics and other industries to pick up; Ministry of Culture and Tourism: the second half of the year will plan and implement an action plan to promote cultural and tourism consumption.
4. Shanghai: fresh master’s degree graduates from colleges and universities in Shanghai can settle down if they meet the corresponding basic conditions. Experts: it is expected to push up the admission line and the demand for housing; Hangzhou: full-time undergraduate and graduate students can settle down first and then obtain employment within two years of graduation.
5. Beijing Public Security Bureau: people from other places can apply for proof of no criminal record across provinces with identity cards; Chengdu Metro and Guangzhou Metro realize cross-regional interconnection of rail transit travel QR codes.
6. Ministry of Education: approval for the formal establishment of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou). The university is a joint venture between Guangzhou University and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. President of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou): confident to build it into a model for the integrated development of education between the two places
7. Nike US stocks fell nearly 7% on the 28th, the market capitalization lost 80 billion overnight, the stock price reached a new low in nearly two years, and revenue in China fell by 20%. Netizens: domestic products are getting better and better.
8. The United States “blackened” five Chinese enterprises on the grounds of supporting the Russian military, and the Chinese Embassy responded: firmly opposed and will take necessary measures; the 48th G7 Summit communiqu é 14 mentioned China and made irresponsible remarks about Hong Kong, Xinjiang, human rights, the East China Sea, the South China Sea and the Taiwan Strait peace and stability. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs: the G7 should stop discrediting China in any form.
9. Britain: Fukushima food import restrictions will be lifted on the 29th. Fumio Kishida: welcome to withdraw; Belgian police smashed a drug laboratory in a military base containing US nuclear weapons.
10. British media: NASA blocks the auction of lunar soil and dead cockroaches that Apollo 11 brought back from the moon and ate lunar soil in 1969
Turkey agreed to Sweden and Finland join NATO and signed a tripartite memorandum, which includes: the two countries will explicitly condemn the attacks carried out by all terrorist organizations against Turkey and promise to stop the activities of the PKK. Us media: it is the result of six months of US “diplomatic efforts”; NATO: formally invite the two countries to join
12. Biden: the United States will increase its military deployment in Europe and plans to establish a military headquarters in Poland. Poland: welcome the United States to build a military base in Poland and will use it to send a deterrent signal to Russia
13. Foreign media: the European Union intends to pressure Lithuania to allow Russian goods to transit into the enclave to ease the deadlock with Russia; the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Norwegian charg é d’affaires a.i. in Russia to protest against the ban of Russian goods in Svalbard and asked Norway to resolve it as soon as possible, otherwise it will respond accordingly.
14. Syria announced that it would recognize the two “republics” of eastern Ukraine and would communicate closely with the “two countries” and establish diplomatic relations in accordance with relevant regulations. Zelansky Economic adviser: reconstruction and recovery work after the Ukrainian War requires nearly 1 trillion US dollars.
Bulgaria announced on the 28th that it would expel 70 Russian diplomats on the grounds of so-called “espionage” and hoped that Russia would temporarily close a consulate. Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: will fight back accordingly
[whisper] Young man, you think you’re sad, but you don’t sleep well; you think you’re grumpy, but you don’t have enough to eat; you think you miss, but you’re too idle.