2. Ministry of Commerce: starting from August 1, restrictions on the migration of small non-operating second-hand cars that meet the national five-year emission standards will be lifted nationwide; Banco Insurance Regulatory Commission: banks with long-term sleep credit cards accounting for more than 20% are not allowed to issue new cards.
4. Beijing: 100 million yuan of food and beverage consumption vouchers will be issued online and offline from July; Hengyang, Hunan: by the end of May next year, house purchase and parking spaces will be subsidized by 50% and 80% respectively.
On the morning of May 7th, a traffic accident occurred in a rural area of Chengzhuang Town, Linxian County, Shanxi Province. a car rushed into the wedding team, resulting in five deaths and six injuries.
In the early morning of June and 7th, a Taiwanese man rushed into the police station with a home-made bomb and detonated: the palm of his right hand was broken and there was a loud noise at the scene. Taiwan media: there were 31364 new cases and 105 deaths in Taiwan on the 7th.
7. Several depositors of Henan village and town bank said they were given a red code again. Zhengzhou 12345: a number of depositors have responded, but the reason is not clear.
8. Foreign media said that “Xiaomi makes smartphones in Vietnam”. Xiaomi responded: the news is true, but the most important thing has always been the domestic supply chain.
9. Japanese media: Kazi Takahashi, the author of the Game King, died on the morning of the 6th and was found floating on the sea in a diving suit.
10. France’s two major trade unions: a national strike will be held on September 29 to demand higher wages. After the sanctions against Russia, French energy and food have soared, resulting in a decline in the purchasing power of residents, and recently there have been successive railway and airport strikes; the French National Assembly: will vote on the government’s no-confidence vote on the 11th.
11. Global heat waves hit glaciers: the Antarctic ice shelf collapses, the Arctic ice melts 40%, and the Everest glacier is melting. 13 years later, the North Pole may be ice-free.
12. Foreign media: the United States and its allies discussed limiting the price of Russian oil to 40-60 US dollars per barrel, thereby reducing Russian income. Germany: I oppose; Chairman of the Russian State Duma: Alaska used to be Russian territory, and if the United States does not abide by the agreement to freeze or seize Russian assets, Russia can recover it.
13. French exported Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream was found to be a class of carcinogen, responding: the batch involved was not sold on Chinese mainland
15. British media: British Prime Minister Johnson has agreed to resign, but hopes to remain in office until the Conservative Party chooses a successor. Since July 5, more than 50 government officials have announced their resignation
[whispering] sometimes it is not our abilities, but our choices that determine our lives.