1. Central Meteorological Observatory: continue to issue high temperature yellow warning, the local temperature of Hebei, Shandong and Henan provinces exceeds 40 ℃; Ministry of Water Resources: level IV emergency response for drought prevention in Inner Mongolia, Henan, Shaanxi and Gansu; China Meteorological Administration: expected to 28. North China and other places regional heavy rainfall attack, start the rainstorm level 4 emergency response
2. The oil price of domestic finished products will usher in the 12th round of adjustment this year on the 28th, or the second drop this year. It is estimated that each rise or fall of 0.2 yuan will cost 11 yuan less for a full box.
3. Sichuan Zhongjiang police: on the evening of the 24th, after a boy drowned, his grandfather and a man went into the river to rescue them, and all three accidentally drowned; after the female owner of a bar in Xi’an closed in the morning, she was surrounded and abused by several men. Police: an offender was fined 300 yuan by the administration.
On the morning of April 24th, six young people in Xuxi Village, Taiyuan, beat an old man in the street and hit the old man on the head with a bottle. Police: the person involved has been arrested, and the old man’s life is not in danger for the time being.
5. Anhui Agricultural and Commercial Bank system recruitment examination many people cheated, and someone sold the answer in the first 6 minutes of the exam. The results of the police investigation announced that two criminal suspects had been arrested and a total of 12 candidates participated.
6. Beijing: infants aged 0 to 3 do not need to examine nucleic acid certificates, but can check the green code of peers and nucleic acids within 72 hours.
7. Taiwan added 40293 new cases and 151deaths on the 25th. On the evening of the 25th, an earthquake of magnitude 4.9occurred in Hualien County, Taiwan, with a focal depth of 7km.
8. German media: Germany may partially nationalize the & quot; Nord Stream-2Quot; natural gas pipeline project and then connect it to the Baltic liquefied natural gas terminal. Russia: I haven’t heard of it.
9. The Parliament of the Council of Europe passed a resolution saying that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by Russian forces-quot; Beech & quot; missiles. Ke Gong responded: the Parliament of the Council of Europe does not belong to the judiciary and has no power to adjudicate. Such decisions are absurd.
10. Less than two months after the monkeypox outbreak, more than 3500 cases have been confirmed worldwide. “Natural”: genomic data reveal the evolution of monkeypox epidemic, the virus may accelerate adaptation to the human body; 170 people in a residential building in Singapore tested positive for tuberculosis, the local Ministry of Health: or have been infected with active tuberculosis
At noon on November 25th, a 5.6-magnitude earthquake struck southern Iran at a depth of 10 km, injuring a total of 31 people and killing one person in fear of falling from a building.
12. In the early morning of the 25th, a shooting occurred near a bar in Norway, killing two people and injuring at least 21. Police: regarded as & quot; terrorist attack & quot;, suspect is Norwegian of Iranian origin
13. Foreign media: the United States, Britain, Japan and New Australia established an informal organization & quot; Blue Pacific partner & quot; (PBP), which said it was aimed at promoting economic and diplomatic relations with Pacific island countries.
14. After the US Supreme Court overturned the precedent of abortion rights, protests broke out in many parts of the capital, with protesters burning American flags and encircling the Houses of Parliament. The leaders of Britain, France and Canada denounced: the restriction of the right to abortion by the supreme law of the United States is a great retrogression. Un officials criticized: a huge blow to women’s human rights
15. Foreign media: the Russian offensive has made progress, and the Ukrainian army-quot;-quot; has almost withdrawn from North Donetsk. Russia: the besieged Ukrainian army is negotiating to surrender; Guruliov, vice chairman of the Russian Duma: if World War III is triggered by the blockade of the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, the Russian army will first bomb London.
[whispering] it’s easy to give up, but you’ll get nothing in the end; it’s hard to stick to it, but you’ll get something in the end.