互联网早报 – 6月29日 星期三 – 抖音上线12项治理网暴新功能，零跑第10万台量产车下线，诺基亚105系列销量超2亿
12、两轮电动车智能换电企业「易马达科技」完成数亿元C2轮融资，由粤财基金、泰国石油管理局、马来西亚石油和天然气公司联合领投，趣链科技跟投，PKSHA SPARX Algorithm Fund、青岛拥湾资产管理集团等老股东持续加码
Xiaomi 12s series official release on July 4: cooperate with Leica Image, equipped with Snapdragon 8+ processor
Nokia 105 series mobile phones sell more than 200 million units worldwide, equipped with Ziguang Zhanrui chip.
HTC launches the first meta-universe mobile phone: built-in meta-universe platform, which costs about 2700 yuan.
The 100,000th production car of Zero is off the line, and the new car C01 is expected to be delivered in the third quarter.
Wei long sprint IPO again: plans to raise US $500m through the hearing of the HKEx
“Douyin tackled cyber violence: this year, 12 new features were launched, 11348 accounts were punished, and 92.18 million inappropriate messages were intercepted.
The first case of self-developed intrusive brain-computer interface in China has completed animal experiments, filling in the gap in the field of intrusive brain-computer interface in China.
Important domestic news
1. The launch of Xiaomi 12s series of new products will be held on July 4: Snapdragon 8fu, Leica images.
2. Huawei House-wide Intelligence 2.0 official announcement on July 4: it will be launched at the nova 10 series and the summer launch of the new products in the whole scene.
3. Douyin held an open day for the prevention and management of cyber violence: this year, it has launched 12 new functions, penalized 11348 accounts and intercepted 92.18 million improper messages.
4. The organizational structure of Shuidi Company has been adjusted, and its business is divided into three business units: insurance and security business group, water drop chip and patient service business group, and pharmaceutical innovation division.
5. Huiyuan juice restructuring plan was approved by the court, and Wensheng assets said that “strive to achieve A-share listing within three to five years.”
6. Xiao Hongshu launched the “budding Project” Mother and Child Industry trip to China in Hangzhou to help more mothers and babies grow better products.
7. Serving millions of developers, the first Techo Day Tencent Technology Open Day released 7 “lightweight” products
8. Wei long sprint IPO again: through the hearing of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, it plans to raise US $500 million
9. Gaode taxi-hailing launched the “cool operation” and issued high-temperature subsidies to encourage drivers to turn on more air conditioners.
10. China Southern Logistics and JD.com Logistics announced the joint construction of an integrated intelligent aviation logistics platform, which is planned to be completed within three years.
Government affairs bulletin
1. The Comprehensive Group of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council announced the COVID-19 Prevention and Control Plan (9th Edition), which involves a number of adjustments such as the duration and mode of isolation.
2. The State Drug Administration has issued two information standards: “Drug retroactive Code Identification Standard” and “Drug traceability Consumer query result display Standard”.
3. National Development and Reform Commission: starting from 24:00 on June 28th, domestic gasoline and diesel prices will be reduced by 320yuan and 310yuan per ton, respectively.
4. The four departments jointly issued the eco-environmental protection plan for the Yellow River Basin, with the goal of significantly improving the eco-environmental quality by 2030.
5. Ten departments: promote the high-quality inheritance and development of traditional crafts and implement the brand support plan for traditional crafts
6. Shanghai issued the implementation Plan of focusing on the Core area near Hong Kong to build Shanghai as a “Global Power City”
7. 13 cities, including Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Zhuhai, have set up Guangdong Free Trade pilot Zone Linkage Development Zone.
8. Shenzhen’s robot industry has a total output value of 158.2 billion yuan in 2021, and the number of PCT patent applications is the leading in the country.
9. With six cities in one yard, Chengdu Metro announced its interconnection with Guangzhou Metro.
10. Anhui focuses on a new round of consumption promotion activities focusing on key sectors such as automobiles, catering, services, etc.
Science and technology communication
1. Nokia 105 series mobile phones sell more than 200 million units worldwide, equipped with Ziguang Zhanrui chip.
2. Sound net publishes the cloud platform of the Internet of things, which can be used to build a sample scenario in one hour.
3. China Mobile Internet Zhuang Renfeng: the number of super SIM card holders of China Mobile has exceeded 40 million.
4. WAPI Industry Alliance issues three group standards of “Wireless LAN system Specification”.
5. The release of three edge computing industry standards led by the Institute of Information Technology and Communications to build a trusted edge computing ecology.
Entertainment and film tour
1. Ali Sports changed its name to “Orange Lion Sports” and made a profit in the last fiscal year.
2. Douyin Live officially launched the “Dance inheritance Program” to provide exposure support.
3. Kuaishou special crackdown on account trading: some operators attempt to increase the number of fans through batch editing and then sell them.
4. The 35th anniversary work of the “Blood” series, “Records of the three Kingdoms”, goes on sale on Steam and is expected to be officially released on July 21.
5. The global mobile game market revenue from January to May of SensorTower:2022 was 34.8 billion US dollars, which decreased for the first time since the epidemic.
1. Financial one account: apply for dual listing on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange by introduction.
2. Citic Bank APP (Cloud Flash version) is newly launched, and payment services and rights concessions are upgraded.
3. The first batch of eight carbon neutral ETF has been approved, including China Merchants Fund, South Fund, etc.
4. China Pacific Insurance successfully landed the first comprehensive insurance project of nucleic acid detection kiosks in Shanghai.
5. Beijing women’s exclusive insurance “Huitabao” is upgraded to “Love her Insurance”. The annual premium is 89 yuan, and new citizens can participate in the insurance.
Housing real estate
1. China Shipping Real Estate invested 418 million yuan in Beijing Yili Real Estate and participated in the development of the end ceremony project in Fengtai District.
2. South Central Construction: complete the transfer of all the shares in Jinshi Shiyuan Hotel and have received 333 million of the transaction funds.
3. China Railway Construction recently won bids for 10 projects at home and abroad, with a total amount of 60.99 billion yuan.
4. Jianfa Chemical and Jianda Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement to cooperate on intelligent warehousing.
5. Weitai shares plan to invest in the construction of Bailiao Lake intelligent pension community project, with a total investment estimated at 500 million yuan.
1. 20 stores were opened, and 200 stores were reached in Anhui Province.
2. Maotai ice cream flagship store will open in Xi’an and Nanjing today
3. Lululemon opened six new stores in China in June, and Haikou City’s first store was officially unveiled.
4. HellampterM responds to the closure of the first store in China: relocation is under way and preparations for opening elsewhere
5. Nike Greater China sales fell 19% from March to May 2022 and DTC revenue increased by 14%.
2. Science and Technology Innovation Board’s IPO listing application of Jethydrogen Technology, a subsidiary of SAIC, has been accepted by the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
3. Audi FAW New Energy vehicle Project has officially started and will be put into production by the end of 2024
4. Chechu Technology was awarded the first L4 class “unmanned” self-driving heavy truck open road test license in China.
5. To accelerate the transformation of electrification, BMW Group will open the core manufacturing technology center this autumn.
Education and training
1. Tencent Quding Youth programming platform publishes “Virtual Simulation Lab” to help artificial intelligence education benefit.
2. Visual perception Technology publishes “Music Code” intelligent music learning machine to create interactive music education products in the form of games.
3. Central South Media: Hunan Xinhua Bookstore, a wholly owned subsidiary, signed a 970 million yuan procurement contract with Hunan Education Department.
4. Ministry of Education: 76 countries have incorporated Chinese into their national education system, and more than 25 million foreigners are learning Chinese
5. Shandong will no longer approve new out-of-school training institutions of sports, culture and arts, science and technology for preschool children aged 3-6 years old.
Medical treatment and health
1. China’s first case of independently developed intrusive brain-computer interface completed animal experiments, filling in the gap in the field of domestic intrusive brain-computer interface.
2. Xingqi eye medicine: 637 million yuan is proposed for the construction of Xingqi ophthalmology drug research and development center, drug research and development, etc.
3. Shenzhen third people’s Hospital and Yahuilong signed a strategic cooperation contract of industry-university-research and will carry out cooperative research in the field of multi-diseases.
4. The domestic fully self-developed nano-hole gene sequencer is moving towards matrix development, and Qi carbon technology re-launches a new sequencer.
5. Yi’s nutrition science and technology low-sensitive complementary food collaborative innovation laboratory was officially unveiled, industry and research work together to solve the problem of food allergy in Chinese infants.
1. Ctrip released its financial results for the first quarter of 2022: net revenue of 4.1 billion yuan was basically the same as the same period last year, and some overseas businesses exceeded those before the epidemic.
2. Shanghai Disneyland will officially resume operation on June 30, and the park ticket sale and annual card reservation will be restarted on June 29.
3. Haichang Ocean Park: it has been licensed by Shanghai Xinchuanhua Company to use Altman series works to carry out the project.
4. Shandong: Qingdao Fosun ClubMed International Tourism Holiday and other 12 cultural and tourism projects have been signed, with a total investment of 46.9 billion yuan.
5. The country’s first ecological civilization construction theme park was officially opened, and 15 party construction theme parks in Chengdu were released at the same time.
1. HTC launches the first meta-universe mobile phone: built-in meta-universe platform VIVERSE, which sells for about 2700 yuan.
2. The literature and tourism industry digital collection platform “Yunyou Digital Collection” has been launched, with Mei Lanfang Memorial Hall launching its first digital collection, “the Shadow of Beautiful Heavenly Girl scattered Flowers”.
3. The 101st anniversary of the founding of the Party by the digital collection of Yimeng Mountain, the first national opera of Shandong Song and Dance Theater.
4. The Chinese Garden Museum publishes the digital collection “Gardens in Classical Books” to promote cultural heritage.
5. Huashang Daily’s precious front-page digital collection series on the 25th anniversary of its launch and revision has been on sale for three consecutive days from June 29 to July 1.
1. Apple M2 Pro chip will adopt 3nm process and has booked production capacity with TSMC.
2. Samsung plans to start producing new MicroLED TVs with LTPS TFT in the third quarter.
3. With an investment of 5 billion US dollars, Global Wafer, the third largest silicon wafer factory in the world, revealed plans to build a plant in the United States.
4. SK Hynix’s acquisition of Key Foundry has entered the closing process, and the contract manufacturing capacity is expected to double.
5. Siemens spent $1.6 billion to acquire Brightly, a construction software company, helping to transform the company into a software provider.
1. Beauty make-up public evaluation platform “set Xiaomei” completed 10 million yuan angel round financing, which was invested exclusively by Hongxi Venture Capital.
2. Lejuju, a manufacturer of quick-frozen rice noodles, has completed a round B financing of nearly 100 million yuan, which is invested exclusively by the Liangrun Fund.
3. Normal temperature cheese snack food manufacturer “Youxiang Workshop” received 10 million yuan in first round financing, which was invested by Panda Dairy Group Co., Ltd.
4. Zhigu Heavenly Kitchen, a research and development manufacturer of intelligent cooking robot, completed tens of millions of yuan angel round financing, which was invested exclusively by Xi Rong Shandao Venture Capital.
5. Healthy quality meat brand “Meat Monitor” has completed tens of millions of yuan of angel round and angel + round financing, led by Puman Capital and a certain war investor, and followed by 13 Capital, Hunt Capital and Sanqi Tiansheng.
6. Offline large space VR experience platform “immersion World” completes tens of millions of yuan A1 and A2 round financing, A1 round is led by Linge Venture Investment, the old shareholder’s only capital, Fupu capital follows, A2 round is invested exclusively by a listed company, and Anyu consumption acts as a long-term exclusive financial adviser.
7. Qingzhi Optimization, a manufacturing intelligent decision service provider, has completed tens of millions of yuan of angel round financing, led by Yingnuo Angel Fund, followed by Enlightening Star Venture Capital and Shuimu Tsinghua Alumni seed Fund.
8. Intelligent marketing service provider “original Circle Technology” in high net worth industry has completed 50 million yuan A + round financing, led by Ivy Capital, followed by veteran shareholder SIG SIG Asia Investments and Jingya Capital.
9. Changyang Technology, a security service provider for the industrial Internet of things, completed nearly 100 million yuan of E + round strategic financing, led by Swan Zhiyuan Investment, and followed by Shanghai Dingzhang, a veteran shareholder.
10. Industrial Internet technology provider “Hengyuan Technology” has completed 50 million yuan Pre-B round financing, with investors Dachen Caizhi, Yuanhe Capital and Huashi Capital.
11. OEM manufacturer manufacturing technology service provider “Industrial Next” completed US $12 million Pre-A round financing, led by Lenovo Venture Capital, Xiaomi War Investment and boiling Point Capital.
12. Easy Motor Technology, a two-round electric vehicle intelligent power exchange enterprise, has completed several hundred million yuan C2 round financing, which is jointly led by Yue Tsai Fund, Thailand Petroleum Authority, Malaysia Oil and Gas Company, and interest chain Technology. Veteran shareholders such as PKSHA SPARX Algorithm Fund and Qingdao Yong Wan Asset Management Group continue to increase their shares.
13. Inverness, a provider of high-performance power drive chips for new energy vehicles, has obtained tens of millions of yuan of strategic financing, invested by Fosun Chuangfu’s Shenzhen Power Science and Technology Angel Fund.
14. Qiangu Technology, a manufacturer of automobile by-line chassis, has completed tens of millions of yuan of Pre-A round financing, led by HELLA and followed by Yijing Capital.
15. Kronos, a developer of ultra-precision linear motor motion platform, has completed nearly 100 million yuan B round financing, which is invested exclusively by SMIC Juyuan.
16. Vacuum cryogenic system and superconducting magnet developer “eight horses Superconducting Technology” completed tens of millions of yuan A + round financing, led by Haiwang Capital and Light controlled Puyan, Shunyong Capital participated, and the old shareholder Guofa Venture Capital continued to increase investment.
17. Carbon fiber reinforced composite research and development company “Antai compound material” completed 500 million yuan A + round financing, led by Shengshi Capital, and invested by Bo Capital, Guohua Fund, Southern Industrial New Materials Fund, Zhejiang Rongteng and other industrial capital parties.
18. Canadian tail-end distribution service provider “UniUni” completed 50 million yuan A round financing, which was jointly invested by Longteng Group, Yanwen Logistics, Celtic Asia and Xitu Capital.
19, children’s taekwondo and other physical fitness training institutions “Qingao Sports” completed millions of yuan angel round financing, investors for enlightening seeds, Peking University Venture Capital, Qingchuang Huizhi
20. Mo Cosmos, a developer of blockchain and Web3.0 underlying technology, received 15 million yuan in seed round financing, invested by Zhenghan Capital, Fangyuan Central, Bo Rui Changxing, Hainan Xinsheng, etc.