7月13日，农历 六月十五 星期三，在CoLaBug每天60秒看懂世界
1. 81 red warnings of high temperature are in effect across the country, and the top ten temperatures are all above 40 ℃. Many people have been diagnosed with heat radiation disease in Zhejiang, and there have been deaths.
Since February and July, owners of more than 12 cities in six provinces and about 19 buildings across the country have launched a “compulsory loan suspension notice” to protest against unfinished buildings. Lawyer: cut-off will affect credit investigation, and buyers are afraid that “money and housing will be empty”.
3. The National Development and Reform Commission: liberalize and relax the residence restrictions except for individual mega-cities, try out the permanent residence registration system, and encourage the abolition of the annual quota limit. No new buildings above 500 meters shall be built.
4. National Health Commission: promote areas with mature conditions to take the lead in issuing a free HPV vaccination policy, and constantly improve the vaccination rate of girls of school age.
5. Another batch of suppliers applied to the court for bankruptcy liquidation of SUNING, worth 700 million yuan. Media: as of December 31, 2021, SUNING’s total debt was about 139.709 billion yuan, with a debt ratio of 81.83%. Of which about 32.893 billion yuan has been overdue.
6. After Henan, Bengbu, Anhui Province announced late at night on the 11th: advance payment to customers of village and town banks.
7. “Mother and daughter were dragged into the room by a man in raincoat when they went upstairs.” Laiyang Police in Shandong Province: the man and woman have just divorced and forced to have sex with their ex-wife because of conflicts in negotiation. The man has been detained by criminal punishment.
8. Zhong Xuegao went on a hot search again. Wang Hai, an anti-counterfeiter, said that through reverse production of Zhong Xuegao, he found that a 18-yuan Zhong Xuegao cost only 1.32 yuan.
9. Australia wants to repair Sino-Australian relations. China has put forward four requests. Australian Prime Minister: only respond to what is beneficial to us and will not respond to China’s proposal to improve relations.
10. Japanese police again revealed the suspect’s motive for shooting Abe: the suspect may shoot his grandson Abe because he believed his grandfather Abe introduced “Unification Religion”; Japanese media: Japanese officials said they would accept the deployment of drones by the US military.
On the 10th, Lithuania imposed a new embargo on Kaliningrad, and Russian and Belarusian leaders discussed measures to deal with it.
12. The Ukrainian army used “Haimas” to shelling a settlement in the Russian-controlled Ukrainian state of Helsong, causing dozens of injuries and hundreds of people homeless because of damage to their houses. Russia: the direct consequence of arms supply from the United States.
13. North Korea warns that if South Korea-US joint military exercises use US strategic nuclear weapons, it may trigger corresponding measures of the DPRK, or lead to nuclear war.
14. Foreign media: the US military says it has killed the leader of the extremist group Islamic State in a drone strike in northwestern Syria, one of the four leaders of the group.
15. Foreign media: on the 12th, the euro fell to 1:1 parity against the US dollar for the first time in 20 years, amid fears that the energy crisis would plunge the euro zone into recession. The euro has fallen by about 12% since the beginning of 2022
[whisper] hide three points in your skills, don’t show off how good you are. On the one hand, it’s easy to make others defensive, and on the other hand, it’s easy to attract a lot of things you don’t need to do at all.