点绛唇 发表于 2016-12-1 07:05:28
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
SearchCap: Google drops feature phones, Sitemap file size increases & videos in ...
Below is what happened in search today, as reported onSearch Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land , Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- How Google is tackling fake news, and why it should not do it alone
Nov 30, 2016 by Ian Bowden What can Google do to combat fake news? Columnist Ian Bowden illustrates some ways the search giant can tackle — and already is tackling — this problem.
- Removing duplicates in Yext: still a hands-on process
Nov 30, 2016 by Corey Barnett Columnist Corey Barnett explains that if you plan to use Yext to suppress duplicate local listings, you should first understand the strengths and weaknesses of the platform.
- Jagdish Chandra Bose Google doodle marks 158th birthday of biophysicist, botanist & crescograph inventor
Nov 30, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues Bose’s professional endeavors spread across many scientific fields, from plant life to radio science, and even science fiction.
- How brands can win with omnichannel discovery
Nov 30, 2016 by Adam Dorfman Omnichannel marketing is quickly becoming the norm in a multi-device world, and columnist Adam Dorfman explains the steps business can take to begin developing an omnichannel location strategy.
- Google drops their feature phone crawler & error report in Search Console
Nov 30, 2016 by Barry Schwartz Google has officially dropped full support for feature-phone web sites.
- Google & Bing increase the file size limit of Sitemaps files
Nov 30, 2016 by Barry Schwartz While the 50,000 URL limit has not changed, your Sitemaps file size can now be up to 50MB.
- Google knowledge panel now showing videos from the web carousel
Nov 29, 2016 by Barry Schwartz Videos are now showing up below the Google knowledge panel for some queries, including local panels and other knowledge panels.
- MarTech Conference series adds Boston event in 2017
Nov 29, 2016 by Search Engine Land Search Engine Land publisher Third Door Media announced today that it will produce an East coast edition of MarTech®: The Marketing Tech Conference at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston October 2-4, 2017. A West coast edition of MarTech will take place in San Francisco May 9-11, 2017. “Marketers are implementing technologies at a breakneck […]
Search News From Around The Web:
- Commerce Signals and PlaceIQ turn in-store sales data into campaign optimization tool
- Is in-house marketing better than using an agency?
- Google’s shift to mobile-first: mobile moments that matter
- ‘Beacons are dead,’ says CEO of a retail analytics firm
- Size matters: 5 tips for creating LEAN programmatic creative
- Return Path buys email deliverability specialist Email Copilot
- Snapchat shuts down Story Explorer feature in Live Stories
- 10 domain name secrets to repair your online reputation
- Amazon: Alexa devices were best-selling products from any manufacturer
- Ranked conversations have arrived to the Twitter mobile experience
Local & Maps
- Adding 50 new tours for schools with Google Expeditions , blog.google
- If Nobody in Your Area Cares about Yelp, Should You Still Bother Getting Reviews There? , LocalVisibilitySystem.com
- 5 Takeaways from Earning Links in 130 Countries , Moz
- Link Building: Why You Keep Getting Rejected & How to Change it , iPullRank
- Google Asked to Remove a Billion "Pirate" Search Results in a Year , TorrentFreak
- SearchResearch Challenge (11/30/16): Mercury where?? , SearchReSearch
SEM / Paid Search
- Answering Featured Snippets Timely, Using Sentence Compression on News , SEO By The Sea
- Google Search Console’s Update Indicator Line Finally Clickable , Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Updates Site Move Recommendations for Webmasters , thesempost.com
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter? Study Shows Decline , Stone Temple
- If Not Dates in the URL, What Then? , sistrix.com
- Mobile First Index & What you should stop doing right now , State of Digital
- Upcoming Google Interstitial Penalty Could Harm Jewish Websites , jpupdates.com
- 5 Fast Fixes For Your Holiday PPC Strategy , PPC Hero
- Remarketing comes to Bing Ads Editor and additional support for Bing Shopping Campaign , Bing Ads Blog
- How to Monitor – and Capitalize on – Your Competitors , 3Q Digital
上一篇：Marketing Day: Beacons are dead, Snapchat shutters Story Explorer feature & more
下一篇：Site structure: the ultimate guide