Welcome to openpilot
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
openpilot is an open source driving agent.
Currently it performs the functions of Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) for Hondas and Acuras. It's about on par with Tesla Autopilot at launch, and better than all other manufacturers.
The openpilot codebase has been written to be concise and enable rapid prototyping. We look forward to your contributions - improving real vehicle automation has never been easier.
Right now openpilot supports the neo research platformfor vehicle control. We'd like to support Open Source Car Controlas well.
To install it on the NEO:
Supported Cars 复制代码
- # Requires working adb in PATH
- cd installation
- Acura ILX 2016 with AcuraWatch Plus
- Limitations: Due to use of the cruise control for gas, it can only be enabled above 25 mph
- Honda Civic 2016 Touring Edition
- Limitations: Due to limitations in steering firmware, steering is disabled below 18 mph
To understand how the services interact, see common/services.py
- board -- Code that runs on the USB interface board
- cereal -- The messaging spec used for all logs on the phone
- common -- Library like functionality we've developed here
- dbcs -- Files showing how to interpret data from cars
- installation -- Installation on the neo platform
- phonelibs -- Libraries used on the phone
- selfdrive -- Code needed to drive the car
- assets -- Fonts for ui
- boardd -- Daemon to talk to the board
- calibrationd -- Camera calibration server
- common -- Shared C/C++ code for the daemons
- controls -- Python controls (PID loops etc) for the car
- logcatd -- Android logcat as a service
- loggerd -- Logger and uploader of car data
- sensord -- IMU / GPS interface code
- ui -- The UI
- visiond -- embedded vision pipeline
Adding Car Support
It should be relatively easy to add support for the Honda CR-V Touring. The brake message is the same. Steering has a slightly different message with a different message id. Sniff CAN while using LKAS to find it.
The Honda Accord uses different signalling for the steering and probably requires new hardware.
Adding other manufacturers besides Honda/Acura is doable but will be more of an undertaking.
User Data / chffr Account / Crash Reporting
By default openpilot creates an account and includes a client for chffr, our dashcam app. We use your data to train better models and improve openpilot for everyone.
It's open source software, so you are free to disable it if you wish.
It logs the road facing camera, CAN, GPS, IMU, magnetometer, thermal sensors, crashes, and operating system logs. It does not log the user facing camera or the microphone.
We welcome both pull requests and issues ongithub. See the TODO file for a list of good places to start.
openpilot is released under the MIT license.
THIS IS ALPHA QUALITY SOFTWARE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
上一篇：The Emacs dumper dispute
下一篇：15 reasons not to start using PGP