心刺爱人 发表于 2016-11-30 12:34:27
keyboard_arrow_upBack to top About The Job
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
Paid is looking to make its first marketing hire, someone that can come in and own Paid’s communication with the rest of the world. We have great engineering and sales. We just need the third pillar—great marketing.
Paid’s mission is simple: to get every company paid. Paid is modern billing software that helps businesses grow without the pain of building their own billing platform. At our core is our simple yet robust API. We make it possible for companies with 10 or 10,000,000 customers to manage their billing from a single dashboard.
Why join Paid?
- We are after a real market with a real problem.
- We have real, happy customers.
- We build powerful software with meaningful design that we can sell to many businesses.
- We have amazing investors backing us (Y Combinator, Pear Ventures, Founder Collective & more).
- We have years of runway.
- We’re a small team that loves to work together, learn from each other and have fun along the way!
While we have a list of things you’ll likely do in the role, you’re really only bounded by your imagination. Your main job is to help Paid market itself, whatever it takes.
Here are some of the things you’ll own:
Messaging, tone and positioning:
- Talk with Paid’s leads and current customers to learn how Paid is solving problems
- Research and identify how to best deliver value to Paid’s target customer
- Prioritize the best channels and develop plan of attack
Optimization and Conversion:
- Design website content, product videos, and improve our SEO
- Build the Paid brand through content marketing that caters to the developer community
- Create and manage advertising, Adwords and social media campaigns
Budget and Operations:
- Simplify and improve messaging on all channels through A/B tests
- Focus on creating a massive inbound funnel
- Balance and manage the marketing budget
- Manage funds allocation for every given channel
- Build your team as we grow and manage contractors
There’s only one: Be awesome.
This role will challenge you to wear many hats, be innovative, take ownership and help change an massive market. While an MBA, marketing experience, startup experience, etc. is a plus, we are mostly looking for someone hungry and creative who can help us take Paid to the next level.
If that sounds like a good next step in your career, you should get in touch!
下一篇：SearchCap: Google’s shift to mobile-first, an interview with a Google doodler &