Nishang is a framework and collection of scripts and payloads which enables usage of PowerShell for penetration testing, offensive security and red teaming. Nishang is useful during all phases of penetration testing.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
nishang – PowerShell For Penetration Testing
Import all the scripts in the current PowerShell session (PowerShell v3 onwards).
Use the individual scripts with dot sourcing. 复制代码
- PS C:\nishang> Import-Module .\nishang.psm1
To get help about any script or function, use: 复制代码
- PS C:\nishang> . C:\nishang\Gather\Get-Information.ps1
- PS C:\nishang> Get-Information
Note that the help is available for the function loaded after running the script and not the script itself since version 0.3.8. In all cases, the function name is same as the script name. 复制代码
- PS C:\nishang> Get-Help [scriptname] -full
For example, to see the help about Get-WLAN-Keys.ps1, use
- PS C:\nishang> . C:\nishang\Get-WLAN-Keys.ps1
- PS C:\nishang> Get-HelpGet-WLAN-Keys -Full
Nishang comes with a myriad of scripts divided into various categories:
You can download Nishang here:
Or read more here .