悄悄话不说 发表于 2016-10-11 05:36:51
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
SearchCap: Google Penguin links, link labels & RGB to Hex answers
Below is what happened in search today, as reported onSearch Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land , Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Google Penguin looks mostly at your link source, says Google
Oct 10, 2016 by Barry Schwartz When we asked Google’s Gary Illyes about Penguin, he said SEOs should focus on where their links come from for the most part but they have less to worry about now that Penguin devalues those links, as opposed to demotes the site.
- Google labels your links, such as “footer” or Penguin-impacted
Oct 10, 2016 by Barry Schwartz Google’s manual action team has access to look at a page’s link labels and may use that to dig deeper into the site’s activities.
- Find out how marketers are benefiting from Account-Based Marketing
Oct 10, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot A recent report shows that organizations adopting ABM have a 10 percent higher win rate. What are the other benefits of ABM, and how can it help your organization? Download “BrightFunnel ABM Benchmark Insights — Q3 2016” for findings, analysis and five key recommendations to help guide your organization’s ABM strategy. Visit Digital Marketing Depot […]
- Does finding that micro-moment feel like chasing fireflies? Here are 9 data points that will help you catch them.
Oct 10, 2016 by Wesley Young Consumers are searching, doing and buying on their mobile devices, yet the challenge to reach them seems greater than ever. Columnist Wesley Young of the Local Search Association takes a look at 9 stats that suggest ways to improve your capture rate.
- Google puts RGB-Hex color converter in search results for “RGB to Hex” queries
Oct 10, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues Often used for web design and graphic design work, an RGB color conversion tool determines exact color values.
- Forget about unique content. Try actually BEING local!
Oct 10, 2016 by Greg Gifford Columnist Greg Gifford notes that when all your competitors have unique content, then that alone won’t be enough to help you stand out from the crowd.
Search News From Around The Web:
- Snapchat’s latest Stories tab redesign adds post-roll ads, playlists
- Google Analytics desktop UI gets a refresh with navigation updates & customization tab
- Best practices for personalizing content at the local level
- The ins, outs and industry effects of Apple’s Limit Ad Tracking changes
- IAB’s first report on VR/AR surveys the terrain for marketers
- Activate your audience with a ‘measurement framework’
- [PODCAST] Marketing Land Live #30: A conversation with Google’s Gary Illyes (part 1)
- MarTech Today: Eye-tracking study on viewability, Optimove’s intelligent agent & Facebook’s new Events app
Local & Maps
- Google shuts down Panoramio , TechCrunch
- Google Showing "From the Menu" Photos, Adds Photo Uploads for Local Restaurants , thesempost.com
- Dozens of suspicious court cases, with missing defendants, aim at getting web pages taken down or deindexed , Washington Post
SEM / Paid Search
- 5 Local SEO Pitfalls That Can Cost You | Search Engine People , searchenginepeople.com
- Google: Noindex Trumps Index Robots Directive , Search Engine Roundtable
- October 2016 Google Webmaster Report – Penguin 4.0, AMP & More , Search Engine Roundtable
- SEO Relevancy: Why It Matter for Your Site , Stone Temple
- The Complete Guide to Creating On-Site Reviews+Testimonials Pages , Moz
- 12-year-old gets €100,000 Google bill after confusing AdWords and AdSense , Naked Security
上一篇：The No-BS Guide to Increasing Engagement on Your Website
下一篇：Google Penguin looks mostly at your link source, says Google