漫过云烟 发表于 2016-10-11 05:35:35
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
Marketing Day: Snapchat Stories redesign, Google Analytics updates & IAB’s VR/A ...
Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported onMarketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
Recent Headlines From Search Engine Land , Our Sister Site Dedicated To Search News & Information:
- Snapchat’s latest Stories tab redesign adds post-roll ads, playlists
Oct 10, 2016 by Tim Peterson
If Snapchat’s Stories are like TV, then its new Story Playlists are like a DVR.
- Google Analytics desktop UI gets a refresh with navigation updates & customization tab
Oct 10, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
In addition to simplifying its navigation menu, Google Analytics is removing the Intelligence Events and In-Page Analytics pages.
- Best practices for personalizing content at the local level
Oct 10, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Searchers now use a wide range of devices to shop for nearby products and services, yet it’s a challenge for brands to find consumers online in the “near me” moments that matter.
- The ins, outs and industry effects of Apple’s Limit Ad Tracking changes
Oct 10, 2016 by Craig Weinberg
Apple’s most recent iOS update brought with it a stronger setting for preventing advertiser tracking. Columnist Craig Weinberg discusses the implications for marketers.
- IAB’s first report on VR/AR surveys the terrain for marketers
Oct 10, 2016 by Barry Levine
The study is a first step toward the organization’s development of guidelines for ads.
- Activate your audience with a ‘measurement framework’
Oct 10, 2016 by Nick Iyengar
It’s one thing to have a lot of data, but quite another to derive value from it. Columnist Nick Iyengar explains how to build a “measurement framework” to ensure your metrics bring you actionable marketing insights.
- [PODCAST] Marketing Land Live #30: A conversation with Google’s Gary Illyes (part 1)
Oct 10, 2016 by Matt McGee
In part one of a two-part podcast conversation, we speak with Google’s Gary Illyes about the recent Penguin algorithm update, plus voice search and keyword data in Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Google Penguin looks mostly at your link source, says Google
- Google labels your links, such as ‘footer’ or Penguin-impacted
- Find out how marketers are benefiting from Account-Based Marketing
- Does finding that micro-moment feel like chasing fireflies? Here are 9 data points that will help you catch them.
- Google puts RGB-Hex color converter in search results for “RGB to Hex” queries
- Forget about unique content. Try actually BEING local!
- Affiliate Marketing Network Liable for Deceptive Advertising , thepma.org
- How To Get Your Deals Listed on Coupon Websites , www.amnavigator.com
Blogs & Blogging
- 5 tracking errors that mess up your analytics reports , www.internetretailer.com
- How Airbnb Uses Data Science to Improve Their Product and Marketing , blog.kissmetrics.com
- Instant Articles Analytics Integration , www.lunametrics.com
- Not just Facebook: Advertisers have measurement gripes with all platforms , digiday.com
- What’s the difference between reports and analysis? , 3qdigital.com
- Should You Be Blogging If Your Target Audience Doesn’t Read Content Online? , blog.crazyegg.com
- AOL loses its top global-sales exec ahead of the Yahoo deal , www.recode.net
- eBay will buy a visual search company , www.internetretailer.com
- Facebook and Oculus promise millions in funding for diverse apps, education, and more for VR , venturebeat.com
- 21 Secrets Behind Viral Infographics , www.jeffbullas.com
- 9 Insightful Ways to Repurpose Old Content (And Resurrect Traffic) , www.searchenginejournal.com
- A Simple Approach to Document Your Content Marketing Strategy , contentmarketinginstitute.com
- Does Your Sales Team Have Relevant Content at Their Fingertips? , www.emarketer.com
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing , contentmarketinginstitute.com
- Three reasons brands are using podcasts as part of their content marketing strategy , econsultancy.com
Copywriting, Design & Usability
- 10 Landing Page Design Examples With Conversion Rates , unbounce.com
- Growth Hacking Strategies For Conversion Rate Optimization , www.searchenginepeople.com
- Powerful Calls to Action: How to Get Your Reader to Take the Next Step , www.copyblogger.com
- Win More Conversions from Impulse Buyers , vwo.com
- 10 Ways Golf Taught Me to Be a Better Writer , www.convinceandconvert.com
- 6 techniques for improving the UX design of your mobile app , www.usertesting.com
- Applied UX Strategy, Part 4.2: From Design Team to Design Culture , www.uxmatters.com
- Getting Enterprise Mobile UX Right , www.uxmatters.com
- How to Write Your Company’s Blurb , www.practicalecommerce.com
- The No-BS Guide to Increasing Engagement on Your Website , www.jeffbullas.com
- .US Extension Tops 2 Million Registered Domains For 1st Time After 31 Years , www.thedomains.com
- ICANN faces first post-transition test of UN power (for real this time) , domainincite.com
- 8 Things International Retailers Need to Know to Drive Cross-Border Conversion , multichannelmerchant.com
- AMP for eCommerce , yoast.com
- Brands must not treat Amazon like a traditional retailer , www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- E-Commerce & Smart Logistics: Building The Right Digital Foundation , www.komarketingassociates.com
- How online grocery retailers are capitalising on the need for convenience , econsultancy.com
- Tips for Optimizing Ecommerce Through Eye Tracking , multichannelmerchant.com
General Internet Marketing
- 15 stats that will make you rethink your email automation strategy , myemma.com
- 30 Creative Ideas for Your Holiday Email Marketing , blogs.constantcontact.com
- 13 Online Halloween Marketing Ideas , smallbiztrends.com
- Connecting With Gen Z: A Playbook for Digital Marketers , www.adweek.com
- Marketers Expect to Amp Up Digital Audio Ads , www.emarketer.com
- What is ‘agile marketing’ and what do marketers think about it? , www.econsultancy.com
- Amazon Quietly Expands Its Ad Tech Capabilities , adexchanger.com
- Marketers: Don’t Integrate Alone , www.martechadvisor.com
- Odds are your marketing stack is way bigger than you think it is , chiefmartec.com
- 7 Reasons Mobile Apps are the New Frontier of Marketing , www.searchenginejournal.com
- Google testing numerous UI changes for Play Store, including renamed Entertainment section , www.androidpolice.com
- Is Google Trying to Kill the Mobile Popup? , multichannelmerchant.com
- Mo’ Match Rates Mo’ Problems As Cross-Device Vendors Aim For Scale , adexchanger.com
- Mobile vs. Desktop in the World of Millennials , www.martechadvisor.com
- Google Cast App to Be Renamed Google Home App , variety.com
- The Complete Guide to Creating On-Site Reviews+Testimonials Pages , moz.com
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask About Your Social Strategy (And How to Answer Them) , simplymeasured.com
- 8 Ways to Make Money on Instagram , www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Gordon Borrell On Why Facebook Is Killing It In Local Advertising , adexchanger.com
- How to Automatically Reshare Your Social Media Updates Using Free Tools , www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- How to Avoid the Hashtag Hungry Bots Spam on Twitter , www.martechadvisor.com
- How to Get Verified on Twitter: The Complete Guide , blog.bufferapp.com
- Second Presidential Debate: Facebook, Twitter Abuzz With Trump’s Dismissal of Pence , www.adweek.com
- The Complete Guide to Branded Content on Facebook , www.newswhip.com
- When is data science a house of cards? , engineering.pinterest.com
About The Author
- 3rd-Generation U.S. Hispanics: Perception vs. Reality , yahoo.tumblr.com
- 4 Ways to Broadcast on Facebook Live That Fit Any Budget , www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Audio 360: Facebook Brings Spatial Audio to 360-Degree Videos , www.adweek.com
- Saying goodbye to the YouTube v2 Uploads API service , youtube-eng.googleblog.com
Marketing Day: Snapchat Stories redesign, Google Analytics updates & IAB’s VR/A ...
Amy Gesenhues is Third Door Media's General Assignment Reporter, covering the latest news and updates for Marketing Land and Search Engine Land. From 2009 to 2012, she was an award-winning syndicated columnist for a number of daily newspapers from New York to Texas. With more than ten years of marketing management experience, she has contributed to a variety of traditional and online publications, including MarketingProfs.com , SoftwareCEO.com
上一篇：Can Snapchat be marketer friendly?
下一篇：The No-BS Guide to Increasing Engagement on Your Website