您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
SEJ Live: Rocco Baldassarre & Ryan Clutter on PPC and SEO Tools by @wonderwall7
SEJ Live is taking a break next week due to Pubcon. Join us October 18th for a Facebook Live session withAleh Barysevich!
Rocco Baldassarre, Zebra Advertisement
Rocco answered questions from the SEJ community on PPC and also touched on paid social media campaigns. He appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of thePPC questions Rocco answered include:
To learn more from Rocco, check out his chapter What are the PPC Best Practices For 2016? in our brand newcomplete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
- What are the most important SEM types?
- Why are search network campaigns very effective?
- How does keyword research come into play differently in PPC and social campaigns?
- How do you most effectively sort keywords into ad groups?
- How important is ad copywriting?
- How can extensions increase ads’ performance?
- What are the reasons to use non-index for PPC pages?
- What internal tracking parameters should we look out for?
- What best SEO practices should we remember?
- What critical mistakes can ruin PPC campaigns?
Ryan Clutter, 1SEO.com
Later in the week, Ryan answered questions from the SEJ community on the best tools to use for search campaigns. He appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of The SEO Tools and Resources Questions Ryan Answered Include:
To learn more from Ryan, check out his chapter A Recommended List of Free and Paid SEO Tools in our brand newcomplete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
- What guiding principle should we always remember in choosing the right SEO tools?
- What challenges should we expect in choosing the right tools?
- At 1SEO.com, how do you choose which tools to adapt in your SEO campaigns?
- As a copywriter and an SEO strategist, what are your personal favorites?
- For small brands who prefer to do in-house SEO rather than employing the services of an agency, what must-have tools should they have?
- What free, useful, not-so-popular SEO tools can you share with us?
- Any secret SEO weapons you can recommend whether free or paid?
- What social media tools do you think are most effective?
- How important are link analysis tools? Which ones would you recommend?
- What content challenges can your suggested content and copywriting tools overcome?
Featured image made by author on Canva, using illustration by Paulo Bobita.