您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
SearchCap: Google AdWords payday loans, organic results study & Viv
Below is what happened in search today, as reported onSearch Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land , Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- After 4 months & 125M+ pages indexed, where are we with AMP?
Oct 6, 2016 by Kristi Kellogg Contributor Kristi Kellogg recaps a session from SMX East 2016 in which Google, Condé Nast and Vox Media share successes and challenges with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Report: Number of Google organic blue links results drops from 10 to 8.5
Oct 6, 2016 by Barry Schwartz Searchmetrics released their 2016 study on universal and extended search results showing some surprising changes in the Google user interface and results.
- Why are payday loan ads still showing on Google after the ban?
Oct 6, 2016 by Ginny Marvin A deep look at how the payday loan industry is able to keep advertising despite Google’s policy changes.
- The 7 best ad and landing page elements to boost online conversions
Oct 6, 2016 by Mona Elesseily How can you modify your ads and landing pages to boost conversions? Columnist Mona Elesseily has some advice.
- PPC + SEO = match made in marketing heaven
Oct 6, 2016 by Julian Connors Are your SEO and PPC teams working in silos? Columnist Julian Connors discusses several ways SEO and PPC can combine efforts to improve their strategies and drive more conversions.
- Dynamic Ad Extensions: don’t let your sitelinks and callouts get out of date
Oct 6, 2016 by Daniel Gilbert Keep your ad extensions up-to-date and applied everywhere with the latest AdWords script from columnist Daniel Gilbert at Brainlabs.
- Buying Viv, Samsung makes its “me too” virtual assistant play
Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling Like Siri, Viv sells itself before its ambitious product vision is realized.
Search News From Around The Web:
- Infographic: 11 amazing hacks that will boost your organic click-through rates
- Give Google a break: Tackling paid links is harder than you may think
- Why 2016 is NOT the year of conversion optimization
- How to see all the Facebook Live video that’s happening around the world
- So you want to build a #martech marketing stack?
- Paid search vs. paid social: how to design the ideal marketing mix
- How to find the email personalization sweet spot
- AdSense tweaks the look for text ads again
- MarTech Today: Salesforce buys Krux, featured snippets & a new kind of ‘augmented reality’
- Take back control of your content
- Here’s how marketing research is looking past consumers and connecting with their bodies
Local & Maps
- eBay acquires visual search engine Corrigon, reportedly for $30M , TechCrunch
- How Edelman (Yes, Edelman) Just Won Best Search Marketing Program Of 2016. And Why That’s So Damn Important. , Todd Silverstein | LinkedIn
- Google Testing "Add a Missing Place" in Local 3-Pack , thesempost.com
- Wikipedia data for US Tornadoes in Google Earth , Google Earth Blog
- Get A Text Link From Apache.org For $5,000 A Year; Even Google Bought One For $100k Per Year , Search Engine Roundtable
- Google Displaying More Images In Mobile Web Results , Search Engine Roundtable
- Graph-powered Machine Learning at Google , Google Research Blog
SEM / Paid Search
- Only Add Structured Data Markup to Individual Products not Categories or Lists , thesempost.com
- AdWords API v201603 sunset reminder , Google Ads Developer Blog
- 3 Must-Have Dynamic Remarketing Lists for the Holidays , Metric Theory
- Google AdWords Modifies How They Display Unicode Characters In URLs , Search Engine Roundtable
- How 4 PPC ads affected Google organic CTR on mobile , Branded3
- How and when to use service accounts with the Content API for Shopping , Google Ads Developer Blog
上一篇：Marketing Day: Google updates AdSense, CTR hacks & conversion optimization
下一篇：7 Ways Every Entrepreneur Can Become a Better Writer