您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
Lightweight time-management CLI tool
Tired of $ sleep 4231; beep ? This is a very simple solution to help with short-term time management. The beep sound uses the motherboard audio, so it works even if your speakers are muted, but not if you muted the PC speakers :stuck_out_tongue: . Furthermore, it works wherever there's a Linux terminal, and that includes ssh sessions.
- No dependencies other than Python itself :dizzy:
- Install with pip or just copy the binary somewhere in $PATH :sparkles:
- Python2 and Python3 compatible :star2:
- Around 100 LOC :boom:
- Runs on Linux, OS X, Windows, and maybe more :tada:
( ding was taken)
Alternatively, download theding.py file and run it however you please.
- You want to start work after browsing the news for a bit, but you don't want to get carried away and do no work. Set a timer for 15 minutes:
- You need to leave at 17:00 and you want to have time to get ready:
Example usage: 复制代码
- $ alias pomo="ding in 25m"
- $ pomo
- # Relative time
- $ ding in 2m
- $ ding in 2h 15m
- $ ding in 2m 15s
- # Absolute time
- $ ding at 12
- $ ding at 17:30
- $ ding at 17:30:21