营销策划

今日:131| 主题:37418
收藏本版 (15)
网络、PC端、移动端的营销、策划实战和资讯。

[其他] One Foolproof money making blogging activity!

[复制链接]
不健忘 发表于 2016-10-3 16:36:38
136 10

立即注册CoLaBug.com会员,免费获得投稿人的专业资料,享用更多功能,玩转个人品牌!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
It has been confirmed that making money online as a blogger is possible. A lot of people do it. I do it also so I want to write from my experience. Recently, I wrote this article on how to create a blog that will generate increasing income.
  Last week, I published another article on “5 monetization options for blog owners”. Now, the problem I have noticed is that most people gamble with the idea of making money blogging. They want to be able to do everything but that ends up taking them no where.
  One foolproof money making blogging activity!

One Foolproof money making blogging activity!-1 (everything,experience,different,published,Recently)
I strongly believe in creating Multiple Streams of Income (MSI) but there is some ambiguity when it comes to having different revenue sources.
  Lots of people think it’s about doing everything at once. That’s exactly where the problem is. MSI doesn’t mean trying to catch up things here are there. It has to do with building and stabilizing one income source before stepping to another. It comes over time as you steadily build  dependable income sources.
  Now, your blog is just a tool. You can misuse it and sway into the false belief that money can’t come out of it. Yes. Many have tried and failed. A few on the other hand are succeeding, paying their bills, going on luxurious vacations, buying attractive items, etc… and they are bloggers.
   There are many ways to make real money as a blogger. I wrote about 15 ways bloggers make money so you can check that out. But don’t think you are going to start with everything on the list. It doesn’t work that way :wink:
   Blogging in itself won’t generate any income until you identify and carry out those money making activities. How many of these activities you will need on your blog is a matter of strategy and time.
  But here is something I think you can focus on and see results in the months or years ahead. If you study the income reports of most bloggers, you’ll find out a huge part of their income comes from this same income generating activity.
  Affiliate Marketing for bloggers

You might have read a lot of stuffs aboutaffiliate marketing but I want to underline here that it works. And it really works.
   Many of my blog readers have read my book on Affiliate Marketing for bloggers . Needless to mention here that they are excited about their investment. If you are one of them, I want you to read these few more lines.
  Affiliate marketing is not just about publishing affiliate banners on your blog or linking to products on your affiliate links. Some of these things worked some years back but you have to know that a lot has changed since then.
   The most lucrative affiliate marketing strategy for bloggers is product reviews . You may never have a single banner on your blog but writing reviews is strong enough to capacitate your blog and make it a real income earner.
  Here are a few points to note while doing an affiliate product review:

• Make sure the product you are reviewing is targeted to your audience.   
  • Have an experience with the product before promoting it through a review.   
  • Share your experiences and results in the review.   
  • Teach your readers how to achieve the same results as you.   
  • Each time there is major update, do another blog post about it.  
  Some more tips for more results

There are lots of things you can do on your blog with affiliate product reviews. These few points I want to share here have generated tremendous results for me (And they still work today);

• Invite product author on your blog for an interview – This is an excellent idea to allow the product developer help you sell his product to your audience.   
  • Go for recurring income – The most lucrative affiliate products to promote are those that pay you month after month. Generally, these are subscription platforms where members are billed regularly. And each time they get billed, you get paid your commissions.   
  • Negotiate special deals for your readers – If you’ve never done this before, jump on it right now. Most affiliate marketing platforms today allow product owners generate unique discount codes for their affiliates. What this means is that you can ask the product owner to generate a unique coupon code for your readers. That will give them a certain amount off should they use your code to make the purchase. It’s a crazy way to help your readers save while putting some commissions into your wallet.  
  Be among the first to do a review

If you can watch out for new product lunch and be among the first to write about it, chances are quite high to make sales. For the most part, you are going to quickly grab a place on Google first page for a nice keyword.
   This is something I have do with a reasonable degree of success. My friend Donna Merrill took note of this and mentioned me in here blog post here .
  Once you be at the forefront promoting any new product, you get your tracking cookies in the browsers of many visitors. Given that many people often read different reviews and click different affiliate links before making a buying decision, you will always end up being the one to get the commission. The simple reason is that your link was clicked first.
  When I moved my blog to Traffic Planet Hosting, I did a review post about it. That of course has generated some sales that will pay the next hosting bills.
  But here is the catch…

Traffic Planet Hosting has changed its name. Once the announcement of the name change dropped, I had to do a quick review post of the new name. As a matter of fact, I did and publish this WPX Hosting Review post that’s nicely placed on Google page one.
  The idea is to be among the first to talk about it. Get your links clicked first  and make the commissions.
  Conclusion

• I’m recommending affiliate marketing as the one fail proof way for bloggers to make money.   
  • And I’m encouraging you to do affiliate product reviews for steady earnings from your blog.  
   You can mix this up with creating digital products and scale up your earnings. Ryan Biddulph of Bloggingfromparadise has a huge experience in this and he can help.
   Finally, my friend Joy Healey has published an excellent post on how to have better Affiliate Marketing skills . It’s a good read.
  Drop a comment and let me know what you think. Please share this post on social media if you like it.
友荐云推荐

上一篇:Most SEOs Are No Better than a Coin-Flip at Predicting Which Page Will Rank Bett
下一篇:Guide to Google ranking signals – Part 5: duplicate content and syndication
酷辣虫提示酷辣虫禁止发表任何与中华人民共和国法律有抵触的内容!所有内容由用户发布,并不代表酷辣虫的观点,酷辣虫无法对用户发布内容真实性提供任何的保证,请自行验证并承担风险与后果。如您有版权、违规等问题,请通过"联系我们"或"违规举报"告知我们处理。

jingjing99 发表于 2016-10-3 19:27:28
我了个去,顶了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

guaguadadao 发表于 2016-10-3 22:06:23
有些失望是无可避免的,但大部分的失望,都是因为你高估了自己。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

丹雪 发表于 2016-10-3 22:12:58
男人,再优秀,没女人也生不下孩子。说明:”合作很重要!”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

代莹 发表于 2016-10-11 10:50:32
小白一个 顶一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kittaayc 发表于 2016-11-10 11:16:49
本人已成仙,有事请发烟,佛说有烟没火成不了正果,有火没烟成不了仙!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

efyh5yCf 发表于 2016-11-14 16:03:46
买买买
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

菇凉 发表于 2016-11-15 16:57:45
鸳鸳相抱何时了,鸯在一边看热闹。  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

胡梦玲 发表于 2016-11-17 11:52:51
我要做个下载软件,名字叫掩耳。因为迅雷不及掩耳。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

若只如初相见 发表于 2016-11-17 23:44:40
此贴真乃高大上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

*滑动验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

我要投稿

推荐阅读

扫码访问 @iTTTTT瑞翔 的微博
回页顶回复上一篇下一篇回列表手机版
手机版/CoLaBug.com ( 粤ICP备05003221号 | 文网文[2010]257号 )|网站地图 酷辣虫

© 2001-2016 Comsenz Inc. Design: Dean. DiscuzFans.

返回顶部 返回列表